There already other threads up about it, but I've read all the posts on them and I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for. Here's the thing...

My amp already has a low buzzing sound in it, and yes, messing with the EQ on it does get rid of some of it, but it's the heaviest distortion sound I can get on the amp. I want rid of that low buzz, and now, I have a Digitech Delay pedal, and when I plug it from guitar, to delay pedal, to amp, it multiplies the buzzing. I will be getting more effect pedals (Dime Wah, Jam Man Looper, and more)...so I want a pedal that's going to effectively get rid of the low buzzing in my amp when I don't play with the pedals and get rid of all the extra buzzing when I have the pedals plugged in.

I've been hearing that the Boss NS-2 sucks tone...actually, I've heard that about all the noise gate pedals.

Basically, here's my options...

Boss NS-2
MXR 135 Smart Gate
Rocktron HUSH
ISP Decimator
Electro-Harmonix Hum Debugger

So basically, I want a good little noise gate pedal that's works while I run directly from guitar to amp...and while I use it with other pedals...what do you guys recommend?
ISP decimator
works better than any other noise gate/eliminator

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
ISP Decimator

/thread
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
you could also try replacing all your cables. sometimes, if not most often, it's a faulty cable that's creating a hum. just replaced a live wire this weekend and eliminated some unwanted hum!