Ok HERE IS THE LOW DOWN... <- what ever that means
I have been playing for a year now... yeah just got myself a electric guitar (a les paul epip elitist) but there is one problem i dont have my own amp! (i know it sounds crazy but i have a really close friend near my house who i use his amp) Ive seen some nice amps... REALLY NICE ONES! So nice they cost 1000$+!! Yeah thats the problem... 1000$ is alot of money which i do not have. Most of my friends tell me to go with a line 6 amp which i can pick up for around 300$ but im not sure if it is for me or what amp should be (note that i play very diverse like classic rock, some metal (classic metal lol) , funk , lets try some jazz in there too, and random made up stuff) So currently i have been looking at these line 6 amps but im not sure if they are good . (i will need around 30 - 75 watts for home practice and band practice and small gig's)

-Any Comments Are Good (except the negative ones save those for spammers)
ok well this isnt exactly the right forum but im going to be a nice guy

1. nice guitar dude
2. whats your price range?

and i think that line 6 amps are nice amps, but not for what you want to do. Line 6 amps, i think, are great for beginners who want to find their sound and have fun with effects. Its a toy, not a real amp
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

if you need about 75 watts id say go with a lline 6 spider III 75 watt its got the watts u wanted and it can crank pretty loud, with all the differenet settings and tones it has preset into it you can play alot of blues stuff and metal its pretty good for anything just about. i also recommend experimenting with as many setting as possible becuase i found some cool tones that way one mine.
MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:
"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"
The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
The best advice in this thread was the Valvetronix, but this is the wrong forum. *reported to be moved*
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Done.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
Quote by xifr
Done.

"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."