Working Danelectro Fish&Chips EQ, please. I'm not paying over $30, (includes shipping).

Actually, any Dano pedals (not FAB!) that wou want to sell me that are cheap and work would be great. I'm especailly looking for the delay or flange/phase pedals. Thanks!

I will not pay more than $5 for a distortion/OD. That is because I don't want one, but if you only want $5 I physically can not pass that deal up.

I use paypal.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Last edited by Sid McCall at Mar 24, 2007,
I have most of the DJ (mini) series pedals including the fish and chips, Black Coffee, Surf and Turf, Hash Browns, Pastrami (OD = cheap), Milkshake, Corn Beef, and the Trip-L-Wah.
Which of these do you want?
It's so crazy in here you're gonna wish it wasn't so crazy in here!

1995 PRS CE
Fender 50s Classic Player strat
Johnson Millenium 150
Boss GT-6
I already have the f&c, black coffee, and the surf and turf. Just put a price on the others, and I'll tell you which ones I want.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Yeah, and give a price on the other pedals too, I might be interested.
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
bump.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Sorry, I already have slap echo. Anyone have the PB&J?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
I'll take 30, shipped, for my fish 'n chips...but I'd be even happier if you could find a used LPB-1, and trade me square.