Hay
Which of these amps may be better for me?? I need really good clean but dirty channels are important too... I play a lot kinds of music and use standard E, D and A tunes. Help me .
I don't have any experience with the HK, but I have a Valveking 212 combo. the cleans are brilliant on it and you can get ample amounts of overdrive. I play anything from creed-type hard rock to Pantera and it handles those very well.

I plan to swap the speakers out with celestians at some point, but I'm content for now. so, great cleans and ample overdrive. it doesn't have as much as a 5150 or XXX, but it's also a fraction of the cost.
Hey, I can't help you out with your question but I just felt sorry for you because 24 people have looked at your thread but no-one has posted on it lol
I have nothing to say
Quote by KsE
Hey, I can't help you out with your question but I just felt sorry for you because 24 people have looked at your thread but no-one has posted on it lol

how am I 'no one'???
The H&K's a modeler, right? You figure.
CURRENT GEAR:
- Paul Reed Smith SE Singlecut (Tobacco Sunburst finish)
- Epiphone Valve Junior Combo
- MXR M-133 Booster

Quote by Erock503
It became too hard to find Chinese ancient oak, and they couldn't get Michelangelo to paint any more.