yea i have a Megadeth tab book and there are some things in the book that i have never seen before..like for example...when you hammer on or pull off like hamer on for example would be 5h7 but in the tab book its 5 with an inverted ( going to 7..and in the tab books they have like 5 7 5 6 7 5 with a line going from 5 and going to 43...htat seems like a whole bunch of hammer ons and pull offs.So if anyone has a megadeth tab book or something similar to that please help me..

P.S. when they show like /5 where do you slide to 5 from?
It looks like they're showing a legato run, which is just a bunch of hammer-ons and pull-offs.

On slide to from 'no where', I've been told it's pretty much your choice where to start the slide from. In a lot of the tabs I've seen, it's in the middle of some other stuff, so sliding from where you've been on the fret board is typically what I do.
Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
what does it mean when theres this (0)? i know its a harmonic..i think...but i dont understand it..also when it says to slide like 5/4 for example...do you slide and pick it again...or do you just pick 5 and slide to 4?is there such thing as a hammer on cord?in the megadeth book it says...well since i dont have the inverted ( ill just show by internet tabs...it has first 4h5 or another one 5h6
5 7 5h7

is that possible?
I'm not sure what you're getting at there. Typically tab books have this stuff explained in the back. If not, here's a copy of techniques in tab for explained.

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
i dont understand what you mean for the rest, but the /5 is just a slide from anywhere - try it out. slide from 3 to 5, without letting 3 ring, and it'll sound the same as 1/5, as long as you let nothing ring, and dont hesitate. And go pretty fast, but not loads...