I'm currently looking for a good guitar that I can buy for about 350$, could anyone please gimme some suggestions of what to buy?

also I play metal and rock so the best type of guitar for that.
rondomusic.net has some great guitars. There are some nice Agiles in your price range.
thanks guys, I would buy a nice fender or somethin, but I'm only 13 and can't get a real job til I turn 14 in July, so your suggestion really help
MIM Strats are "nice" Fenders. At least, the ones I've played have been.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
I was set on a MIM strat but when i tried 'em, they all had very sharp fret ends. Sharp enough to cut you when you're playing. I tried about 4 altogether. If you're still going to get it make you sure get a big discount for those fret edges.
The MIM strats might be ok, but try them all out. The quality control is spotty. Also no resale value. You might want to check Ibanez.
Yeah, if you go MIM, you want to try them out first. The quality control isn't the greatest, but you can find some real gems.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Last edited by MuffinMan at Mar 25, 2007,
Ibanez RG321MH if you want to play more heavier stuff. Good fret access, nice neck and average humbuckers. Mahogany body is used by lots of metal and rock guitarist, and is a good wood. Good bass and mids. You can upgrade it to make it so much better, so that's a nice bonus with this guitar.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RG321-Electric-Guitar?sku=512492

Save that $50 for your next axe!

Alternatively, try out the Ibanez 2EX1. Same as above, but replace mahogany with basswood, a neutral tonewood that allow pickup characteristics to shine through, and EMG style pickups (passive) which are probably okay.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RE2EX1-Electric-Guitar?sku=519783
Quote by Gibson Phoney
I have an ibanez rg321mh, check it out. Great Guitar

+1