wooo Zapp is banned....****!!!!
Ibanez SR405
Ibanez RG 7321
Windsong with floyd rose and dimebucker

Ibanez tbx65 guitar amp
yamaha 300 watt bass amp

I use heavy pick, cuz this is how we do it dawg
ok so...the beginning it says wooo! as in hurray? then at the end it says...****!!!! as in uh-oh? make up your mind
We're Composing our funeral songs, note by note

Let the carcass of the martyr burn
do you think we are all f*cking retarted? do you think we have no common sense what-so-ever and live in a giant hole? SHUT THE HELL UP YOU DUMB SHIT AND STOP SPAMMNG UP THIS FORUMS WITH THIS BULL SHIT
Zapp will be back and you will be Zapped at that time.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by Sinforsale
ok so...the beginning it says wooo! as in hurray? then at the end it says...****!!!! as in uh-oh? make up your mind

if I was happy with it, I wouldnt make a stupid tread it was more like a : huh? WOOT? etc
Ibanez SR405
Ibanez RG 7321

Ibanez tbx65 guitar amp
yamaha 300 watt bass amp

Quote by americnidiot
do you think we are all f*cking retarted? do you think we have no common sense what-so-ever and live in a giant hole? SHUT THE HELL UP YOU DUMB SHIT AND STOP SPAMMNG UP THIS FORUMS WITH THIS BULL SHIT

my god, sorry to be alive, young one, but I have a great idea, why dont you go comite suicide? you ass ****a
Ibanez SR405
Ibanez RG 7321

Ibanez tbx65 guitar amp
yamaha 300 watt bass amp

Quote by ST-XeMo
my god, sorry to be alive, young one, but I have a great idea, why dont you go comite suicide? you ass ****a

how might one comite suicide?
Quote by americnidiot
how might one comite suicide?

play in the traffic, well in fact I am sorry for saying this, I went to far, but why? why ppl are acting so arsh, damn, I just tought it was a good idea to share with ppl, youy know what, maybe its the time that UG closed
Ibanez SR405
Ibanez RG 7321

Ibanez tbx65 guitar amp
yamaha 300 watt bass amp

Maybe it's time you learn to read. He was pointing out the fact that you spelled COMMIT wrong.
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
You still have your lefty and righty. Aren't they putting out anymore?