There's only one person left who can save the pit now, we need to summon Captain Planet.

EARTH!
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Water!
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Wind
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
you forgot..

FIRE

EDIT: dammit
<davey> it's hard to fake an orgasm when you're supposed to come in her mouth

[19:43] <Horrid> oh i see a juggalo and a faggot sympathizer
[19:43] <Horrid> fuckin america
Doink!!!

errm....fire?

EDIT: DAMNIT IM TOO SLOW

EDIT AGAIN: wtf? lmao
We're Composing our funeral songs, note by note

Let the carcass of the martyr burn
Boobs!
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
.....zzzzzzzzzz............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.zz..................zzzzzzzzz.zzzzzzzzzzzz..........z...........z............z.........z............z.........ok so im on now you all need to get help the guy that hakd the site is armed and deadly and he can kill block the mods and find who he is he has me captured and hes goming bak and hes gonna kill me u need to fing help and stop thim bef....

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
The.
Quote by glasscock
Ureh!

haha
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by glasscock
Ureh!

If people would understand the context... I would sig that... glasscock ftw!
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Quote by Aidy Damage
UG is fucking dead.

aye...
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Not sure whats with this thread but its got people sticking together naming elements and...barbarian actions,..?
We're Composing our funeral songs, note by note

Let the carcass of the martyr burn
Doolittle beat me
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83
Quote by glasscock
Ureh!

That was brilliant!
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech

yeh ug isn't dead the pit is dying fast though
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.