Seriously, if you had the fucking guts, you'd just delete the whole thing. So I guess hacking in to some internet messageboard makes you more of a man, puts hair on your chest, hmmm? Well, whilst you sit in your parents' basement with only the company of your hand, just remember that you're a cunt, ok?

I just wanted to get that cleared up.

RIP UG, you beautiful fucking faggots and faggettes.
Hmm, Im starting to think this is real, Mods would let pictures of penises get on UG
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by Aidy Damage
Seriously, if you had the fucking guts, you'd just delete the whole thing. So I guess hacking in to some internet messageboard makes you more of a man, puts hair on your chest, hmmm? Well, whilst you sit in your parents' basement with only the company of your hand, just remember that you're a cunt, ok?

Amen.
[Sig goes here]
Quote by Aidy Damage

agreed...........UG is ruined thanks to some nerd who lives in his mums basement with no life outside the internet. Atleast if the worst should happen it would not affect me in the slightest bit as some people on this site HAVE A LIFE!
Why not stop making pointless threads about this bullshit and just post in ones that have a point?

Ignore all the stupid "OMG! Mods R bann3d!" threads and just post in normal ones like nothing happened. Eventually it'll go away.

After all it is just a joke anyway....

EDIT:
Beat me to it.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Quote by Aidy Damage

i agree
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
It is NOT ****ING REAL.

Stop getting your panties in a bunch.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Metal Disciple
Why not stop making pointless threads about this bullshit and just post in ones that have a point?

Ignore all the stupid "OMG! Mods R bann3d!" threads and just post in normal ones like nothing happened. Eventually it'll go away.

It's no joke, and a lot of these threads were posted at once. Look at the post times. :p
Quote by Metal Disciple

+1 best advice.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by Aidy Damage

*Respect*
this has to ****ing stop now

UG is a website designed to help guitarists, its purpose is to provide a wealth of resources for musicians on the internet

why anyone would want to destroy this is beyond me

and without the UG staff, this place is going to hell, meaning that thousands of guitarists all over the world will probably find their lives becoming slightly more difficult

is there any point to this?

/rant
Uhhh...This is pretty stupid.

Isn't it a bit suspicious that the Pit is the only forum that this guy is posting in?
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
aidy has come to save us, aidy my good friend your a great man and that stuff you said was agreed by me
If this is all just a joke I really have no further time for this forum. My band are starting to get more serious and so is my love life, so my time on here is waning anyway
Hey Guess what threadstarter!!!

hes only (as far as i know) spammed in THE PIT! so your saying THE PIT is all of UG?

We're Composing our funeral songs, note by note

Let the carcass of the martyr burn
i find it so funny how you guys are all like, "lets just be mature and this will all just pass" boo-****in-hoo you sound like kids going through a divorce or some shit... just chill out and realize how hilarious this all is
Quote by Sinforsale
Hey Guess what threadstarter!!!

hes only (as far as i know) spammed in THE PIT! so your saying THE PIT is all of UG?

In general, an admin has the power to delete a forum (I'm an admin on another forum, I should know). Any time he wants he can just delete this forum. There ya go.
Where is all this evidence that shows that this is all a joke? A **** of a lot of you seem to think it is, so c'mon, show us what you've seen to show that this isn't real!
Quote by Aidy Damage
In general, an admin has the power to delete a forum (I'm an admin on another forum, I should know). Any time he wants he can just delete this forum. There ya go.

And do you think, if he was hacker with intent to damage as much of a site as possible, he wouldn't have already done? Come on, he's been for a week, and he is 'unbannable'.

If you've been keeping up with UG events and STILL believe its hacker, you're too stupid for words.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Chimpy101
Where is all this evidence that shows that this is all a joke? A **** of a lot of you seem to think it is, so c'mon, show us what you've seen to show that this isn't real!

Read KG's comic strips. Now.