Hello everyone. This may not be the correct forum, but I have a feeling it would not get many responses elsewhere. I've checked the Guitar Pro 5 Manual and FAQs and I still can not figure out what to do.

When I click into File>Export and then click MIDI, the file transfers to whatever folder I assigned it. However, when I attempt to listen to the file, no audio is apparent. The track lasts for the specified amount of time (which in this case is 32 seconds), but none of it has sound. I've tried it on numerous players and each has the same result as the last. I'm not sure how to exactly fix this problem, and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

-Mike
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Ah try double clicking the "Volume" button and make sure that everything minus master volume is at the max. If that doesn't work, write back.
Er...my system volume is all the way up, and I don't see anything simply titled "Volume" on GP5 (the closest was "sound", which doesn't have "Volume" in it).

I was thinking it may have something to do with my MIDI setup. Is it usually configured correctly for your computer when you originally install GP5 or do you have to just set it in some way. Options>MIDI Setup
Quote by Greenfinger182
Er...my system volume is all the way up, and I don't see anything simply titled "Volume" on GP5 (the closest was "sound", which doesn't have "Volume" in it).

I was thinking it may have something to do with my MIDI setup. Is it usually configured correctly for your computer when you originally install GP5 or do you have to just set it in some way. Options>MIDI Setup

No, I don't mean on GP5, I mean on master volume. There is a MIDI volume in the master set up.
In that case yes, the MIDI volume is all the way up
Er...anyone? I really need to get this GP5 file onto MIDI.