S'up. I have a boss DD-3 & i love it to bits & it's shaped so much of our bands style of music now.. but i was just wondering what the effect of having two+ delay pedals would be? if you used them at the same time..would it just sound like a mosh?
or would you get that super fast delay sound that Russel from Bloc Party gets in songs like Uniform & Positive Tension..?

Input please! x
Fender American Deluxe Telecaster
Marshall JCM800
Boss Tu-2, Os-2, DD-3
In uniform he uses an E-bow i think. It's not delay i don't tink.
The Stuff!
Quote by thyme
In uniform he uses an E-bow i think. It's not delay i don't tink.

where do you get an e-bow, they don't sell them on musiciansfriend anymore, website said they where discontiuend....after i bought it
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
Joe Satriani is a king when it comes to multiple delay pedals. most of his stuff he uses 2 delays to get more of a reverb sound, as it sounds more "natural" to him then actual reverb.
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
Joe Satriani uses 3 delay pedals. He only uses the 3rd one for heavy delay sounds. You would be fine with 2 delays, just don't put toooooo much delay, otherwise it won't sound very good at all.
he uses an ebow at the start
does he use that for the sci-fi gun sounding part on the solo?
i think not x
Fender American Deluxe Telecaster
Marshall JCM800
Boss Tu-2, Os-2, DD-3