Well, I'm going all the way to Liverpool tomorrow for the day, to visit DOLPHIN MUSIC and other shops.

I'm gonna have about £80, so I'll buy a pedal, the question is WHICH ONE?. I have no idea, so just throw ideas at me, and I'll try them all out!
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

What do you want/need? What is you're style?
The clock strikes midnight
When tomorrow and today collide
The moon is at its highest
And the twilight seems fitting
For in these moments
The light at the end of the world
Shines like a thousand suns....

Victor Gutierrez
Well, I have two bands, one's thrash metal/melodic death, and the others pop-punk.

I might check out some overdrive pedals, as my Big Muff gives WAY too much gain for my liking. I might check out some EQ pedals, choruses, compressors, whatever, just tell me what's good, and what to avoid, the basics. I never really looked into pedals that much.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Gallien Krueger Diesel Dawg. It's a great overdrive pedal, it uses the same circuit that they put into their amps. I don't own this pedal, but I own their amp and the sound of the overdrive is AMAZING. Go for it!
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Buy a Wah. The Morley Dual Bass Wah is nice and versatile. It has 2 modes traditional and funk. Its around 160 USD though so I don't know if you can afford it.
For in these moments

Victor Gutierrez
Would that wah accept gain running through it, Anesthasia-style? Because my current one doesn't at all (Behringer, it sucks, I never use it)
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Yup, It's a Morley so they are all high gain accepting
For in these moments

Victor Gutierrez