How much does an orange crush go for? I'm looking for something around 15 watts. If the price is good i may get one.
Quote by RG_FANMAN
Are they tube??? I read somewhere they were.

No but its a DAMN GOOD amp for an SS, probably one of the better ones on the market. Pretty versitile little sucker as well.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by RG_FANMAN
Oh. What's orange's cheapest tube amp (out of curiosity)?

I think (dont quote me on this) its the Tiny Terror 15w all tube head. About $600
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
the orange tiny terror is around 545 dollars... quite nice i plan to get one... heres a site that sells them

humbuckermusic.com
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Yeah save for a Tiny Terror.

I played a Crush15r and it sounded like shit. (Though I own an MG so what do I know..)

The Tiny Terror is a killer amp. I'm strongly considering buying one after my Thunderverb. It's either that or a Valve Special.
valve special would be alot cheaper...and there are mods to make it sound like an orange i believe
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13

Quote by SublimeGuitar

Quote by TheDev01dOne
Yeah save for a Tiny Terror.

I played a Crush15r and it sounded like shit. (Though I own an MG so what do I know..)

The Tiny Terror is a killer amp. I'm strongly considering buying one after my Thunderverb. It's either that or a Valve Special.

I also own an Mg......*shudders*

I believe i don't need to elaborate on the reason i need another amp.

BTW, by valve special, do you mean an Epi Valve special? I was looking at the standard (cuz of the 12'' speaker). How do those sound?
the valve standard combo like i said is very nice... it has a nice (real) warm tube tone to it... as you turn up the volume the speaker breaks up and it sounds really nice...
music: classic rock, punk, blues, and similar music with a little less crunch

the tiny terror also is nice (but it needs a cab) and it has more crunch to it(though the clean isnt as great... and has a very nice darker, unique voice... but has a little less control over its tone, and it is more expensive compared to the valve standard
music:punk, alternative, metal (with a pedal to drive it further),hard rock,blues rock, modern rock, and other similar genres.

both are excellent amps in my experiance
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13

Quote by SublimeGuitar

Last edited by latinosuperstud at Mar 24, 2007,