yea i tune my guitar with an electric tuner and i got to ask are there any tips like the volume,tone,pickup etc?also when i tune my guitar...i tune it and it goes to the green light which is the middle..but as the sound fades away the tuner starts moving back and forth is that ok? also when my guitar tunes.. the tuner goes from moving around to the middle is that ok?thanks.
all i mean is i pluck the string and it goes in the middle and it shows that its tuned but as soon as the sound fades away the the line goes left and right.
well, what might help is to make sure the volume knob on your guitar is cranked all the way up... that would make sure you get the max amount of time in the 'green' before the sound fades...

but basically, as long as it's in the green, and it's steady for a moment, don't worry about what happens when it fades out.

-Cobra
Do You Make These Guitar Playing Mistakes? FREE guitar eBook... instant download at StartRocking.com
Quote by Guitarist613
all i mean is i pluck the string and it goes in the middle and it shows that its tuned but as soon as the sound fades away the the line goes left and right.

It's probly picking up vibrations from one of the other strings.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
well if its in the green while the string is at the height of its sound then its good
meaning when the sound of the string evens out and its in the green its tuned
at least thats what ive been doing...
Well its in the green when you pluck it because thats when the exact note is going into it. As the vibrations fade, ofcourse the note is getting slightly quieter, so the needle has to move...

I'm off to eat pizza, BYE!
Yeah it's just natural.. once the string starts to vibrate slower the tone'll change a bit that's why it moves