when i play the guitar i kinda make stupid faces with my mouth without even knowing. its really annoying and can be a bit embarrassing i like do all these sucking things with my mouth its annoying!!!

does anyone else do this? is there a way i can stop it lol
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Wear a mask! God, that'd be funny. Like a Superman mask or something. Do it.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
yes lol i do it all the time
dont worry bout it, thats just the face you make when you are concentrating
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

bucket head maybe?
I do it too, its called "Guitar Face". Get used to it, its natural. Watch many of the famosu guitar players, they do the same thing.
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
Satch looks like he has an orgasm every time he bends a string.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Clapton does too.
its cool. u get all into it.
if u don't do it, ur not a guitarist. ppl won't know ur into it.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Watch any guitarist's face.
You'll see their faces.

For instance, Kirk Hammett sort of bites his lip and squints, and Dave Mustaine and Herman Li push their lips out.
Quote by leftybassdude
i drool occasionally

ahahahah, me too
I got bored of my old sig
I tighten the lips... I never really noticed it untill mom started laughing at me while I was soling... I stopped and said "what?? it sucks heh??" and she made a weird face and told me I'd always do that... I couldn't believe it! So I watched myself in a mirror and I saw that she wasn't lying LOLLL
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
yeah, every single musician i know makes faces. it's what makes their playing unique (besides their musical ability). my friend who plays drums does this wierd thing with his lips, my friend jesse looks retarded, and i don't know what i do, because i just get so into my playing i don't care what faces i make. but i've seen people laugh really hard at me when i was playing because of my guitar face. vai and satch make some really crazy faces too. and petrucci doesn't make any. not one. but yeah man, almost everyone makes faces when they play or when they're concentrating.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

superman didnt wear a mask, he just took off his usual hat and glasses
I got bored of my old sig
Quote by metal4all
Satch looks like he has an orgasm every time he bends a string.

He looks like hes blowing bubbles like a fish when he uses his wah pedal. But I think he mouths the "wah" sound.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
Quote by Jakester
when i play the guitar i kinda make stupid faces with my mouth without even knowing. its really annoying and can be a bit embarrassing i like do all these sucking things with my mouth its annoying!!!

does anyone else do this? is there a way i can stop it lol

Is that your torana?
I push out my lips and mouth out sounds like 'wah' and 'nah-nah-nah-nah!' or something random I relate to notes. During sweep picking I've been known to do a 'do-doo-dodo-whoawhoawhoa-nah-nah-nah-nawhhh-newww!' really fast. It's odd.
Last edited by Embodiment at Mar 25, 2007,
Quote by Flea_Is_God
Is that your torana?

hey cool u can actually identify it.... tiny pic lol..... its not mine its my dads its a genuine LH SLR/5000.......308 V8, drop tank and flares

u a torana person?

EDIT: if i play the guitar for hours, when i finish my mouth sorta hurts and feel weird from all my jaw moving and i like suck my cheeks in one at a time and stuff so i probly look like a retard
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
i sweat like a mother ****er
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.