LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Revealed in an interview with Scott Vogel of Terror.

http://lambgoat.com/features/interviews/scott_vogel.aspx

Quote: "What bands would you encourage fans of Terror to go out of their way to check out?

"One thing I think is important is bands like Murphy's Law and Agnostic front, the bands that taught me hardcore, are still doing it. They don't really get the credit and the respect that they deserve in the United States, which is sad. So, first I would encourage people to go back and look at that. You know, it's kind of crazy because this is the first time we've toured with Stick To Your Guns, and I've been hanging out with them a lot. I rode in their van yesterday and I was playing the Bad Brains, and they didn't know them. That's just crazy to me. Hardcore kids that don't know the Bad Brains. It just goes to show that the hardcore scene is very diverse and there are younger kids who probably got into hardcore, this is just a guess, but through Throwdown or Unbroken, which to me are bands that haven't been around for long."
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Quote by Gymmeh
I could say something like we can't all have heard of every single band, but Bad Brains is a pretty big one to miss..
I dunno. Some of you fags take hardcore too seriously.

Hardcore music is a huge part of my life, therefore I think I have the right to take it as seriously as I wish.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Quote by Disco Vietnam
Hardcore music is a huge part of my life, therefore I think I have the right to take it as seriously as I wish.

Yeah great.
I'm glad I listen to NOFX.
Quote by DressingCold
am i the only one who thinks Bad Brains aren't that great?

nope

however they did contribute a lot to the genre (like apparently they were the first hardcore band to use breakdowns) for people to have just not heard of them.

but if it means they've heard of them, they just haven't actually heard them - who cares?
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Quote by Disco Vietnam

Amen Brother!!!!
They've never heard Bad Brains?! That might explain why I've never heard Stick to Your Guns.
Who the **** is Bad Brains?
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
I lol'd.

Like I said, not my faves, but a huge one to miss.

Ahh well.

In retrospect, STYG aren't exactly full on hardcore though. I mean, a lot of their influences aren't hardcore. Eitherway, I still enjoy the band.

That might explain why I've never heard Stick to Your Guns.

Check it.

www.myspace.com/styg
Quote by kaktusnpoop
Steve Irwin was killed by a sting ray?

The twin towers fell?
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by kaktusnpoop
ya killed it???

owned.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.