so i rear ended someones car after school. I messed up the front end of my car slightly and put a very small dent in the other persons back bumper. i dont think they would file insurance against me but im not sure.

So since i was in an accident would i have to report it to the company, even though i dont want anything fixed to my car.

What if they would claim it to my insurance company and i didnt report to them before that?
I believe you're required to if the damage exceeds a certain monetary amount ($200, $700, not sure).
Technically yes, but use your judgement. Was the car a 2006 escalade or was it a 1995 Toyota Camry.

I personally would not if it meant very little to no damage for the other person.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Isn't it law in the States that if you rear end someone, it's your fault, regardless of the circumstances?
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Will_Minus
Isn't it law in the States that if you rear end someone, it's your fault, regardless of the circumstances?

ya
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
in most states. if the damage exceeds a certain amounts, (usually $700) i must be reported to the dmv and ur insurance company.
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Stratocaster
Taylor 210 Dreadnought Acoustic
Bogner Alchemist 40w 212 Tube combo
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
MXR M-134 Stereo Chorus
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Korg Pitch Black
My parents never repoted my accident to the insuance company, it was 500 in repairs... Mostly due to stupid pinstripes but oh well.
A guitar is your personality expressed through 6 strings.