It's a Cort Curbow bass. So far I'm loving it to death. And it feels like I got it for a steal, around 400 dollars (american). I didn't think I would ever expect to play a Cort like this.
The Damned Blue Collar Tweeker of the Primus Sucks club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Flickr

Quote by Tad Walters
11th chords are for fags.
Wow, nice little bass collection you have there. It looks like a nice bass; I prefer two pickups, but if that one sounds reeeeeeeeeeally good, then I won't mind too much. Now for the magic question, how does it play?
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Nice soundgear, I have the 5 string version.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Very tasteful. I'm a Dean 6 player, but nice Soundgear 6 nonetheless.

That Cort looks the business. You have to let us in on how it sounds, a recording perhaps?
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Is that an ebony fretboard reaching all the way to the pickup?
Something's dripping from the edge of my mouth.
is fretless any good is it harder to play? i wanted to get a fender fretless bass but i didnt know enough about fretless basses
^ it's not as long as u have a good ear for pitch
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
from memory, graphite neck, ebony fretboard, bartiloni pups with slap switch and trimpots on back

i forget what the body is
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Quote by Marcel Veltman
Is that an ebony fretboard reaching all the way to the pickup?
Something's dripping from the edge of my mouth.

Haha, yeah the fretboard goes all the way to the pickup. It's supposed to give it a neck-thru sound with a bolt on neck.

I love the way it plays, I haven't played a big enough variety of fretless basses. The closest thing I can compare it to is the 2000 dollar Pedulla fretless bass I played in Guitar Center once . Even with one pickup, the sound is pretty versatile with the active pickup. If active is switched on you get Volume, treble, mid, and bass adjustments. With active off you only get volume.

The only thing I have to complain about this bass is that the body is so tiny it can get uncomfortable to play sometimes, like if you're sitting down it won't stay on your leg that easily. But it's one hell of a bass for the money.

EDIT: The body is made of a synthetic material called Luthite but it doesn't get a very "synthetic" sound.
The Damned Blue Collar Tweeker of the Primus Sucks club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Flickr

Quote by Tad Walters
11th chords are for fags.
Last edited by metalicarules24 at Mar 25, 2007,