It's come to my attention that Green Day is going to cover John Lennon on their upcoming album, and has gone as far as to name the album "Instant Karma". For those of you that don't know, Instant Karma was a song written by John Lennon.

This disheartens me. I've always been a fan of Lennon, but have always hated Green Day with vengance. It makes me sick to my stomache to think that they're going to try to cover him. Poor John his rolling over in his grave. All I have to say is **** you Michael Jackson and **** you greenday. Why, God, Why? Paul! HELP!
What's next? Fall out boy covering Hendrix? There needs to be an end to this. Every member of Greenday must be killed.

Discuss.
Don't Let me down!
Nobody said you had to listen to it. But at the same time, you definitely have a point.
Oh God. (Jimi Hendrix: "What?")

That's horrible. The poor man can't even defend himself. If I was related to Lennon I'd do something about that.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
ive known this for ages, and dont dis it until you hear it. i like Green Day, but it still is a weird choice. And yeah, you dont have to listen to it, lay off the death threats.
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/NotsodumbnowamI.jpg[/img]
George Bush - "More than just a euphanism of pubic hair" - Colin Mocharie

MySpace be my friend,...... please?

Quote by iamded
My god... so simple... yet so fucking genius! You rock.
Quote by Fire Hawk
ive known this for ages, and dont dis it until you hear it. i like Green Day, but it still is a weird choice. And yeah, you dont have to listen to it, lay off the death threats.

I'll "dis" if I damn well please. That's a privilege I get as an "American Idiot".
I know I don't have to listen to it. But I'm sure as hell stealing the album just to burn it with a blow torch, keep an eye on youtube for that.
Don't Let me down!
I will try to hold my dispositions about the quality of the job that green day did until after i hear the song, but i am not expecting it to be anywhere near the same level as Lennon's original work.
I could really care less about how bad it sounds. It's just to think Greenday believes that they are on par with John Lennon enough to try and cover a song of his. It's a disrespect to him in my opinion. I'm okay with A Perfect Circle's version of Imagine (Even though I don't like the way they did it) because, well, they actually have talent and skills.

I look forward to shooting down emo's who, after listening to that, will think they know John Lennon.
Don't Let me down!
My God, grow up or shut the f*ck up.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic