Yea we are an unamed band at the moment the name was Resurrection but it was taken so we changed. We are currently looking for a Guitarist that has been playing 2-4 years playing metal and other music we would like a second lead for harmonizing but ryth is good to if your intrested and live near or in the San Fernando valley pm me
I LOVE METAL
**** you, i wanna thrash so bad, i'm rhythm and i live in bay area california

STOP TEASING ME WITH SAME STATE BANDS!
i'm trying, i need to meet people, probably gonna go down to my local guitar shops and post messages there
hey im 15 and i am a guitarist i have been playin for about three years and i can play anything from johnny cash to slipknot, green day, system of a down hit me up on it and maybe we can work something out
allan
Quote by guitarhero_14
hey im 15 and i am a guitarist i have been playin for about three years and i can play anything from johnny cash to slipknot, green day, system of a down hit me up on it and maybe we can work something out

what do any of those bands have to do with thrash metal?
Quote by guitarhero_14

Didn't the dude say thrash?
^_^
Quote by nephi
Didn't the dude say thrash?

Yes i did but mixed genres are good so you dont only base you music off of one sound
I LOVE METAL
Quote by MikePattonisgod
Yes i did but mixed genres are good so you dont only base you music off of one sound

well.. but..

fine, anyway, he's your guitarist now.. good luck..
^_^
I live in Simi Valley, maybe we could chill/jam sometime. PM me if you're interested, I'm way into thrash stuff.
IM into thrash if any one is interested. im 17 and have been playing for about 7 years. I live in Panorama city, Near San Fernando.
I am a guitarist lookin to be in a thrash metal band and write originals
And hopefully get signed I'm 20 been playin for 9 years and a live between norwich and
Utica