Well, im going to post this topic not for sympathy but advice. It is a long story.

When my mom divorced my dad, things around my house became very weird. It ended up I was never able to talk to my brother about it and he didnt talk to me. Well, we haven't talked to each other in 4 years, and it is creating a very large hatred toward each other.

It has gotten to the point that tonight, i came home, and he was getting drunk with his friends because my mom wasnt home, i didn't like this so i yelled at him. Well, i wrote some nasty things about him to a friend in msn, he read them, and has decided to move out.

My mom is away on vacation for 2 weeks. I don't know what to do. I must apologize to him but i don't know how to make things right. 3 years of never talking to him and now i have to make 3 years of hatred become friendship.

Hes 17 Im 19.

Any advice appreciated it, I must win back my brother.
Tell him to stop being a ****ing retard?
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
It's good that he's moving out. C'mon, he's nineteen! But just try your hardest to make sure that he leaves without any harsh feelings. So just talk to him about the whole situation and explain exactly how you feel.
tough times... just talk to him and be honest about everything
makes sure his sober...

but i don't think one talk would change everything. just don't give up

i sounded so ghey on that
Quote by MyGuitarAndMe

voodoo child - jimi hendrix (good song by a crap guitarist)
nothing else matters - metalica (closest they'll ever come to true metal)
can't stop - rhcp (john is not god)
fix you - coldplay (the shredding is top)
Quote by Jesse Mrau
It's good that he's moving out. C'mon, he's nineteen! But just try your hardest to make sure that he leaves without any harsh feelings. So just talk to him about the whole situation and explain exactly how you feel.

As I am reading it the threadstarter is the 19 year old but then again.. I haven't slept for the past 20 hours (again).

Where would he go?
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by SavageNights
As I am reading it the threadstarter is the 19 year old but then again.. I haven't slept for the past 20 hours (again).

Where would he go?

Wow, I can't read. In that case, just try to stop him from moving out. It would be very difficult to live by himself at 17, not impossible though.
Quote by Jesse Mrau
Wow, I can't read. In that case, just try to stop him from moving out.

Easy to do.. you don't expect someone who's 17 to think he's old enough to just 'move out'.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

Bludgeon him to death with a can of spam.

THAT
will teach him a lesson.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Quote by Jesse Mrau
He'll probably end up staying at a friends for a few nights then come back.

His brother will still be there after a few nights, or do you really think it is going to cool off?
Quote by Necrophagist777

uhhh...ring ur parents and tell them he was getting pissed with mates and wants to move out.
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Quote by SavageNights
His brother will still be there after a few nights, or do you really think it is going to cool off?

Probably. But these kinds of family dramas usually blow over anyways.
Let him move out and take his room.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
^^ That's what I did, no hatred tho.. hehe seriously though whoever said at 17 ur ready to move out.. that girl and uncle are two out of a ka-zillion people who do so it means nothin =]
- tommy