15 April in Melbourne. Does anyone know the local support?
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................
i bet it will be some one crap like i killed the prom queen. they supported The haunted
nyrkki
Founder of UG's COB Hatecrew
I found out, its Blood Duster. So stoked
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................
^ they any good i heard the name before.. what sorta stuff do they play?? worth checking out?
nyrkki
Quote by wintee_madness
^ they any good i heard the name before.. what sorta stuff do they play?? worth checking out?

Yeah man i love them. Rock - grindish with some stoner stuff chucked in too. Their lyrics are funny as ****. I think theres some youtube vids of their clips and live shows. They're full on funny ****s, play in the nude n shit haha
nice so like cannibal corpse lyrics or not as grotty??
I'll check them out then thanks..
nyrkki