so im getting a micro qtron soon. thinking of a chorus pedal also. anyone have recommendations? was looking at MIJ ce-2s but they're a little pricey. what about the MIT versions? im looking for something boss-sized because my board con only fit something around that size.
Well small clone obviously, i'm not sure how the nano compares but you should go try em out.
Quote by beckyjc
Well small clone obviously, i'm not sure how the nano compares but you should go try em out.

+1
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

doesnt the nano clone have problem with daisy chains?? was considering one awhile ago
I think the nano clone doesnt handle daisy chaining because its grounded positive.
If thats the case just buy a seperate adaptor, or the full clone. It's no that much dearer/bigger tbh.
anyone know if it will work if i use a battery clip and connect the battery clip to the daisy chain?
Yes, it works! I do that with my Big Muff.
You need to buy a special adaptor thing, it's about £2.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I do that with my big muff too. Works great. But i'm not fluent in the world of electronics tbh.

I was pretty amazed with myself that i got my pedals working in the daisy chain.