i was watching a dimebag darrell guitar lesson video.
and with his harmonics and stuff. he used a zakk wylde pedal. im not sure what kind of pedal it is. what kind of pedal inhances or makes the harmonic's longer or something.
just any pedal that cranks up the gain basically, alternatively you can get onboard electronics that can increase the output signal from your guitar that makes your pickups hotter (ie emg after burner, duncan firestorm)

but yeah, just some sort of distortion or overdrive pedal always helps
Do you have any idea what colour it was or what it looked like? Chances are it was just his distortion pedal set with a lot of gain and treble.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
wait i mean like. say i have my seymour duncan distortion pickups. and i do a harmonic bend and use the tremelo. and try to do a dimebag harmonic . make it squeel for along time and really loud. then i also have my multi effect board . so would i just turn the distortion louder? and it would turn out like his harmonic bends
Lots of gain + lots of treble + good technique = amazing pinch harmonics. A lot of it comes down to your technique and how well you can use a Floyd Rose.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by the_random_hero
Lots of gain + lots of treble + good technique = amazing pinch harmonics. A lot of it comes down to your technique and how well you can use a Floyd Rose.

exactly, its not that hard to pick up at all really, far easier then learnin how to sweep pick or something like that
One more thing, use your bridge pickup, it picks up the harmonics a lot better then the neck pup.
I have no idea what I'm talking about. Don't belive me.