No idea why im making this thread. Probably cos im hung over. Discuss
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................
None. I did sleep for 14 hours though
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
A lot, been out since friday without stopping drinking...............think my liver is about to pack in.
dude, i was so massively drunk on friday, puked in a glass at the pub, but before that made out with this super hot girl... hehe, now I'm hooked and have absolutely no memory of the entire night... drank about .5 liters of wodka + assorted shots

yesterday i only had a glass of wodka cola

to the guy below me, no, I'm from germany, i've been allowed to drink since I was 16.
People who binge drink make me laugh - it's usually people who aren't allowed to drink at home .

I had 2 last night.
none. smoked half a 10
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
none.. last week was paddys day in ireland.. so naturally about 6 cans and a double nagan of vodka.. good times..
Originally posted by Caressing Death
Does anyone else find it a little too convienant that Jesus was born on Christmas day?
Cork Capital of Culchies2005
Why binge when you can just have 1/2/3 every night and reap the rewards of alcohol on your health and mind, rather than abusing it at the weekends and even vomiting and causing yourself and others distress?
Quote by Jackolas
Why binge when you can just have 1/2/3 every night and reap the rewards of alcohol on your health and mind, rather than abusing it at the weekends and even vomiting and causing yourself and others distress?

because constant drinking classifies you as an alcoholic. Also, if you jsut drink every now and then, your liver has more time to recover.
Quote by CoreysMonster
because constant drinking classifies you as an alcoholic. Also, if you jsut drink every now and then, your liver has more time to recover.

So someone who has one every night and enjoys it, doesn't get any bad effect from it is worse than someone who isn't allowed to drink at home due to shit parenting, has trouble comprehending this, so crams there little system with the stuff at weekends, usually vomiting, and making the next day for themselves and others complete crap?

In moderation alcohol is GOOD. Just a lot of people have no respect and actually believe not drinking all week then killing it at the weekend is actually better for them than MODERATION.