Here it is, I did this a while ago.

Yeah, It came out pretty good. It's enamel paint BTW.
Last edited by DeadMansCurve at Mar 26, 2007,
*reported for a double posted thread* If UG comes up with an error or whatever, check before you go to post it again. Often it has already posted the thread
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Sweet dude
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
It could be more accurate, IMO the non accurate ones seem a bit 'cpoy-ish' still a cool paintjob but i'd've done it like one of the actual EVH guitars (maybe like the Kramer 5150?)
Quote by DeadMansCurve
^yeah, sorry about double posting, the net stuffed up.

That's alright, I've done it before I thought xifr would be around here to fix it, so it's all good
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Pretty cool.

So did you build the body or did you just paint it ?
In that case you should change the title to " My Van Halen guitar paintjob (Pics)"
Nice. Was that a custom made guitar body, or a regular body (ie strat you bought, then customized)? What body wood? What pickups?
^Ah damn, Sorry, i messed up the title. No, I didnt actually build it, It's an Aria Pro 2 RS Straycat. But yeah, it looked like it had been through hell so i stripped her back and fixed her up, and now it looks nice but a few of the frets are out.
IMO the EVH is overdone, but good job none the less, and maybe you could've used more than the 2 colours?

thats just my view, but tis your guitar so as long as you like it, who cares really?
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Yeah, it looks good. I did one with red white and black, but I'm redoing the whole strat now since I messed that paintjob up huge.
My Gear:
ESP LTD KH-202
Peavey Triple XXX
wow nice job
Quote by Jackson > you
i tryed to smoke a spider once. just thought id share that.

it was a dead one btw

Quote by GLP_Arclite
got crabs?

want them?

Gear:
Vox half stack
De Armond Les Paul Copy
1971 SG
Rp-80
Bad Monkey (Tube Overdrive) Pedal
Squier Strat
^yeah, thanks everyone. I also painted my brothers squire a sparkly silver and it came out very good. I wish i had some stencils and a spray gun, that would be better.