Alright guys,
Im looking for a good guitar,prefferably equal to the ESP LTD EC-1000 sound/quality wise... that has a floyd rose system, nice looks and at the price range of 700-850 Dollars(i might be able to push it)!!!...

All your input will be greatly appreciated...
Last edited by nizorox at Mar 25, 2007,
Ibanez do nice guitars with really good floyd rose systems, look at the S series by them (the higher end S series) they're made of mahogany (like the EC) and have GREAT trems

Also Look into Jackson they're also pretty kick ass.
some ESP like the LTD M-1000 too
I have an Ibanez S1520 Prestige for sale if you want it - it has a slim mahogany contour body, figured bubinga top, and a lo-pro Edge trem - one of the best Floyd-style trem systems ever. Some slight wear, but excellent overall condition, one of the last few S Prestiges made in Japan (the S Prestiges are made in Korea now, unlike the RG Prestiges) and one hell of a player.

$850 shipped and it's yours.

Heh, sorry. I need the cash to fund a purchase.

Though if you have the money I can have it shipped to you as soon as the post offices open.
The thing is... I dont like that guitar shape u know? I just puts me down when playing, I dont know why.... I need something that makes me want to shred the shit out of the guitar....
How much for the prestige being shipped & the prive of the guitar to England in GBP/£?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
And another thing, I live in Egypt and the only site I know that ships here is music123.com which is really gay sometimes....
According to the ebay currency converter, 435 pounds. Sound good?
Quote by nizorox
The thing is... I dont like that guitar shape u know? I just puts me down when playing, I dont know why.... I need something that makes me want to shred the shit out of the guitar....

Well, the EC1000 isn't exactly that inspiring to shred on either.

It's a really great body shape. Here's another pic of how thin it is.

It's one of the lightest mahogany bodies in production.
That's a REAL nice guitar man! Sick wood >_<.

I say check out an MH-1000 as someone else has said. Look into shecters too!

And yeah, to me, the ec-1000 is more of a rawk out guitar rather than something to shred with.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Well yeah I guess ur right but im still not into that shape u know? there is just something about it...
Schecter C-1 FR? I've never used it so I can't tell you what it sounds like, but it looks like it would be good.
Have you considered the Fender Strat FR? It's not pretty common here in the US but Japan has a ton of Fender Strat FRs. My MIJ Fender Strat FR has the licensed version but it has been bullet-proof, given its age, and it was manufactured before most UGers were even sperm. eBay has this model once in a while.