I've been playing for about 3 months, I have a Washburn PS80, a Fender bass, a Wah-Wah pedal, multi effect pedal, and a overdrive/distrtion pedals. I'm getting marrier in October and I'm wanting to learn a song that I can play at my wedding for my new bride. I'm looking for song selections that I could learn. I'm not that good with chords yet "Can't get my fingers to do what they need to do". If anyone has any suggestion on good songs that are not to dificult to play and learn, would really be helpful.
i'd say go for smells like teen spirit if you have a drummer and a bassist that know it (which most likely a bassist would) it's an easy song and everybody loves it because of the energy

thats just my suggestion
a very simple bass song is dance dance christa paffgen by anberlin, its only 4-5 notes
He's looking for a song to play at his own wedding, not a quick way to start a riot at a school gym.
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, she'll love it but, more to the point, it's a doddle to play. It does have chords, but only three of them and for the most part they're just two note inversions.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I'm looking for a song that I can dedicate to our love, and can play alone, I'm also in the market for an acoustic guitar, so any selections that are acoustic are welcome
Thanks for the suggestion for snow patrol, i just looked at the tab, doesn't look to difficult
time of your life greenday
your beautiful james blunt real easy all based round the same sort of position
I agree with gazcrash182 Time of your lifes by Green Day will be good one but not your beautiful by James Blunt.

I think it should be an acoustic song will the best. I will recommend Time of your lifes by Green Day, One by U2 and Love is all around by Wet Wet Wet, but is not easy as One or time of your lifes. Elvis songs will be great but I don't know any easy ones tho. Also Bealtes songs too.
Anyway speaking of acoustics Taylor and Yamaha acoustics are very good acoustic guitars but also considering Takamine.
Anyway, do you know what your bride likes?
The Cats are out in town.
Kat Gear
Crybaby Wah
Whammy pedal
Ibanez SZ520
Zakk Wylde MXR Overdrive
Vox AD30VT
MXR Distortion III
Taylor acoustic.
Yamaha Pacifica 102
Last edited by Katfury at Mar 25, 2007,
I personally wouldn't play a song with the full title "Good Riddance (Time of your Life)" at my wedding, but that's just me
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Tim McGraw - It's Your Love
John Michael Montgomery - I Love The Way You Love Me
Evan & Jaron - Crazy For This Girl
Hootie & The Blowfish - Only Wanna Be With You
Dave Matthews Band - Where Are You Going
what about

lifehouse - you and me

or

the red jumpsuit apparatus - your guardian angel

or

ronan keating - when you say nothing at all??
dude, try Everlong by the Foo Fighters, go grab the tab for the acoustic version and play it on the electric with light distortion. lower the tempo a bit as well.
Who needs backup when you're Jack Bauer?