This might be a bit aged, but back in 1979 Frank Zappa released Sheik Yerbouti. O'Hearn was on bass and played a killa track called Rubber Shirt

Anyone seen or heard anything out of him since Frank died?

So asketh the Ice Man...
Wikipedia - Patrick O'Hearn

"O'Hearn ended another lengthy absence from solo work with the release of two albums under his eponymous label: So Flows The Current (2001) and Beautiful World (2003). Beautiful World was voted the #1 album on the nationally syndicated radio program Echoes.

Slow Time (2005) marked a departure for O'Hearn, in that he ventured into the experimental realm characterized by musical movements of the 20th century - including references to Steve Roach and Pierre Boulez. Says O'Hearn on his website:

Slow Time is for me an interesting record. From cyclical sounding, music for three vibraphones — a complex arpeggio or round, of two simple Major 9th chords — which never quite repeats itself, to the ambient leaning title track, slow time. The album explores or touches upon territories of the tonal, abstract, experimental and traditional."

I think he has a small vineyard in Napa and there's an Alicia O'Hearn in my HS who hangs with EMOs. Daughter, niece, just the same last name, not sure.