I know wot my answer is... Sh*t! Sven mite of bin pretty pants but atleast he could provide descent flatpack furniture 4 the dressing room, good ol' IKEA! McClaren ai'nt got nufin more than nice suit.
That was the worst England match I have ever seen. It was even worse than Euro 2000, and thats saying something. We were unimaginitive, never a threat and the match was just generally boring.

What McClaren has got to understand is that he can't keep choosing the same typical players and line up over and over again. He has to choose people who WANT to play and perform for England, and choose the people doing well in the league irrelevant of their club or background. Lampard, Phil Neville, Ferdinand and Johnson should all go. Rooney and Gerrard aren't even assured of a place in my opinion. If we have people with the right passion and attitude; an attacking mentality where the matchplay is actually exciting, then I might start watching them again.

I refuse to watch the match against Andorra on Wednesday and I can't see myself supporting England much more in the future unless key changes are made.
i missed the match cause i was at work...then i forgot all about it.

what happened?
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Quote by ToolBass_dude
i missed the match cause i was at work...then i forgot all about it.

what happened?

It was dull.
We were shit.
Quote by gallagher2006
Being Scottish, I think England were crap, are crap, and always will be crap.

Amen!
and i listened to it on BBC Radio on the comp, how cool am i
and it seemed as though England were atrocious and Ferdinand played absolutely bollocks supposedly, i'm glad they drew though.
They suck, a draw?! Against Israel?

Frank Lampard can't play for shit as an international, hes a waste of space.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
I'm scared for England...
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
International football is a joke, who cares? The Champions League is far better. Drop Fat Frank and get world class strikers other than Rooney and Owen, then I'll care again.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
lol, you should have seen is li'l Israelians at my friends house, with the burgers in our mouth, all happy because we got a we didn't lost the match..
...And The Nominees Are
Quote by gallagher2006
Being Scottish, I think England were crap, are crap, and always will be crap.

Hey, I support Scotland if they aren't playing England.
0-0 draw, only caught the highlights so it didn't seem as bad to me as the rest of you. Still, should have been a win, and I agree that players like Lampard etc shouldn't have an automatic place, 'cause they aren't doing it for England. Maybe taking them away will bring back their passion anyway. Players like Lennon seem to be the most enthusiastic, so more like him should get in the team I think. Also bring back David James, awesome for Pompey this season.
I had much more fun at Orient yesterday. A 2-2 draw against the leaders S****horpe: 4 goals, a sending off, a late 'winner' an injury time equaliser, great atmosphere... Lower league football is what it's all about - at least there's passion.
We were dreadful, the team is a joke, McClaren is a joke, the FA is a joke.

England are a joke.

Shame it's not really funny.

At least Forest actually won yesterday...otherwise I'd have just given up on football altogether.
Northern Ireland won .... therefore who cares what happens to England
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Quote by MoshMaster101
I had much more fun at Orient yesterday. A 2-2 draw against the leaders S****horpe: 4 goals, a sending off, a late 'winner' an injury time equaliser, great atmosphere... Lower league football is what it's all about - at least there's passion.

Too right...being a Forest fan I just wish that Orient had held on...

But alas...Bristol were their usual jammy selves as well.
Quote by Baronvon
Too right...being a Forest fan I just wish that Orient had held on...

But alas...Bristol were their usual jammy selves as well.

Scunny don't deserve to be where they are. They were even worse than Millwall who we've done the double over (3-1 and 5-2) this season.

Bristol are a decent footballing side and I hope you go up with them tbh. Scumthorpe deserve to stay down.
Quote by MoshMaster101
Lampard, Phil Neville, Ferdinand and Johnson should all go. Rooney and Gerrard aren't even assured of a place in my opinion. If we have people with the right passion and attitude; an attacking mentality where the matchplay is actually exciting, then I might start watching them again.

Are you insane, Johnson played out of his skin in that game making forward runs and looking for passes to latch onto, passes that never came and it wasn't his fault that Rooney couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.
Half Iago, half Fu Manchu, all bastard.