Poll: Which is the hardest to play?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which is the hardest to play?
Jazz
3 50%
Classical
2 33%
Rock from 70s to 80s
0 0%
Heavy Metal
1 17%
Funk
0 0%
Country
0 0%
Shred metal
0 0%
i dunno ive never played em all =P
0 0%
Voters: 6.
Pick on on as a musician you think is harder to play.

After which you pick dont hate on other people because there all hard...personally i think its classical cause of all the sheet reading and cite reading you gotta do, i follow second vilion and that can get crazy in my classical strings thing at school =P
I vote your thread was the hardest to read
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
ARGGGGGGGGG!!!!! ok i cant spell for crap lol thats all good but im asking what is hardest to play not how bad i am with words...you make me sad ='(
Voted Classical but it was a hard decision....
Jazz ended up second but it's close!
lol, i have a habit of turning threads into totally the opposite of what they were before. ask anyone whos seen a thread ive posted in haha. but in my opinion, classical would seem harder to me..just coz of all the fingerpicking, n arpeggiated runs n shit. *shudders* ergh i dont like it lol
I find jazz has hard chords like all the diminished and seven add 9s and such, as classical is just hard sheet reading and some picking styles on classical are beastly...=P
Where is the theory in this?! Where?!

......Ohh, I found some! Wait, no, that was lint. That was lint from a couch. That was not theory!
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.