Sorry if this sounds desperate ....

Female in Scotland, sings relatively fine (just don't ask about the high notes), can write songs, looking for guitarist, drummer and bassist to form band. Sorry if this sounds incredibly weird; I just want to produce music because I'm really interested in it, can write and sing, but can't play an instrument. If you find that this is a pointless thread, I can't blame you.

My musical interests include Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, PJ Harvey, Bjork, Tori Amos, Mindless Self Indulgence, A Perfect Circle, The Cure, VAST, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Smashing Pumpkins, Angelo Badalamenti, theSTART, SR-71, Stella Soleil, Rasputina, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Rachael Yamagata, Placebo, Dead Can Dance, Deathstar Assembly, Pizzicato Five, The Pixies, Peaches, Orgy, the Dresden Dolls, Einsturzende Neaubauten, Daft Punk, Death Cab, Bright Eyes, Butthole Surfers, Avenged Sevenfold, Acid Bath, Enter Shikari, Fiona Apple, Alanis Morrisette, Imogen Heap, Avril Lavigne, Michelle Branch, Halo Friendlies, Letters to Cleo, Little Bunny **** You, t.A.T.u., Ladytron, Kraftwerk, Gang of Four, The Slits, Hole, Nirvana, Linkin Park, Jack Off Jill, Katy Rose, Kidney Thieves, Krystal Meyers, The Left Rights, London After Midnight, My Vitriol, Carina Round, Rebecca Moore, War, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, etc, etc .... and so on, I hope.

If any of this appeals to you, PM me. But I can understand if the post aggravates you
Quote by Biatch
where abouts in scotland u from? ...

Glasgow ....

Do you perform? If so, what instrument?
Out of interest how old are you and where abouts in glasgow are you? (don't have to be specific...north/southside or whatever)
Terms and Conditions apply.
Wooo!!! SR-71 are the best!!!!

If only i lived in scotland, I'd be your bassist or guitarist.

If you get a band together and sound along the lines of SR-71 I will DEFINATLY wanna hear your stuff
My gear

Les Paul Deluxe
Fender Stu Hamm Urge II (Selling)
Strat
Hudson Electro-Acoustic
Marshall 1923 85th 50W Tube Stack
BLUEROCK BSH2-300G 300 Watt Bass Head (selling)
300 Watt 1 - 15 Bass Cab (selling)

My Band
Wow. Wide influences.

DONT want to sound sexist but if you were a guy I'd have ye.

Get a sex change and we'll talk.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Ello
Just saw your wee Add there. and im intrested.
Im charles and im 17
I play guitar and live in Glasgow.
But i play more punk styled.
But id love to form a band if your intrested, and i realy need a singer coz i have a bassist to.
so ye if you want you can e-mail me at assonsk8@hotmail.com or viset my myspace at www.myspace.com/charlieasson
Thanks
Charlie A