Anyone else see the pic where the rythmist couldn't throw up proper devil horns?

EDIT: They stole the BLS jacket idea!

**** Avenged Sevenfold!
Dickless.
Last edited by MetalMilitia212 at Mar 25, 2007,
Let's not start this discussion again.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
omfg Zacky is sooo sexi!! lol syn idk not as much but he's still kinda cute lol

that music was shite. is that what all these kids are obsessive over these days?
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Quote by futurejimmypage
Thats cause they are guitar gods

Says the future Jimmy Page with a My Chemical Romance avatar?

rofl my waffle.
Dickless.
what's wrong with the world today?
The main purpose of a TV is to have a place to point your furnatures to
Quote by MetalMilitia212

rofl my waffle.

something wrong with that??? Jimmy Page is god. Mcr is the best ever and Syn Gates And Zacky V are the jesuses of guirar.
Looking at that just makes me think "Damn does syn ever need to learn how to shave"
LEAFS FOR CUP
Quote by futurejimmypage
something wrong with that??? Jimmy Page is god. Mcr is the best ever and Syn Gates And Zacky V are the jesuses of guirar.

Your right , i'll never be that good at playing the guirar *puts down guirar forever*
Quote by arondadi
what's wrong with the world today?

Rhoads and Dimebag are dead, Becker is crippled, Friedman's in Japan, Mustaine's bitching about not being in Metallica, Gilbert's emulating the beatles, and Wylde is too drunk to make original solos.

Dickless.
hah, its funny to see how many people drool over them
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Quote by MetalMilitia212

rofl my waffle.

pwnt

Quote by im_hungry
Your right , i'll never be that good at playing the guirar *puts down guirar forever*

double pwn
wtf was that? guitar gods? i wouldn't even call that "music", they got some pretty interesting backbeat going on there though, i'll give them that much.

Quote by glm
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YxbL91unVAM

This one was much better.

damn straight
Who needs backup when you're Jack Bauer?
On the guitar gods youtube vid, someone posted this:

'not rele the best guitarest i think.. personaly my list would of went like this
zakk wylde
randy rhoads
dime bag
slash
billie joe <----- LOL
hendrix
eddie van halen
clapton
stevie ray
me <----- LOL
jimmy page'
signature
Imagine that. Someones likes a band you don't.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
i personally like a7x, but like most people are saying syn and zacky can't play guitar very well, but people dont make fun of them until your making the money they are.
LEAFS FOR CUP
avengend sevenfold doesn't deserve all the bashing they take, they write some good songs. Their guitarists are above average, but they're not nearly worthy of all the praise they get and don't come close to the abilites of real shredders (Becker, Gilbert, Friedman, Yngwie)
Quote by Prophet of Page
If Hendrix, Clapton and Page were to jam, the most impressive guitarist playing would be Paul Gilbert.

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

member of the Mitch Hedberg pwns club pm Knives490 to join
Quote by glm
/waiting for GR

That video made me lol...so did that comments

Quote by csn00b
i personally like a7x, but like most people are saying syn and zacky can't play guitar very well, but people dont make fun of them until your making the money they are.

People are completly free to make fun of whatever the hell they want...

Why would the need to be making the same money? Thats stupid
I like Avenged Sevenfold, none of them are gods or anything though, they do have some catchy stuff though, preferably when they stray away from constant screaming. IMO.
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

Quote by A_New_Level
Imagine that. Someones likes a band you don't.

It's not that I don't like them, it's the fact somebody called them guitar gods.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Rhoads and Dimebag are dead, Becker is crippled, Friedman's in Japan, Mustaine's bitching about not being in Metallica, Gilbert's emulating the beatles, and Wylde is too drunk to make original solos.

Good god, I miss the 90's...