So, I'm waxing my boyfriends legs in a couple of days for charity. He's down with it lol

Its gonna hurt like a bitch [He's a wax virgin and bloody hairy] I'm thinking about recording it but doubt he'll let me...

Anyone else done something like this ? hehe.
~*~ Laura ~*~

Inocent until proven guilty

ClickySpace
they did something like this at my school for charity..
and we have some hairy men! haha

btw- you sure have a trooper!
RIP Kayla. I love you.
You were the best friend anyone could ask for, and you will always be in our hearts.

"Every night I miss you I can just look up and know the stars are holding you,
holding you, holding you,tonight.
I got my leg done for Comic Relief. I wouldnt let them do the other leg... so they pinned me down and did the small of my back... took about ten of them to hold me down... :'( bye bye hair...
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
Yeah it was his idea at first ... think he was joking though, meh oh well lol

He dont want anyone else to be there and he promised not to run away. Lets hope he sticks to that eh :]
~*~ Laura ~*~

ClickySpace
Quote by The Lunatic
I got my leg done for Comic Relief. I wouldnt let them do the other leg... so they pinned me down and did the small of my back... took about ten of them to hold me down... :'( bye bye hair...

You, sir, are a soldier.
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.
yeah iv had my legs waxed normaly at a party as a for fit but it went to far once camping needless to say my balls were uncomfortable for a week or os after
Quote by splinter26
yeah iv had my legs waxed normaly at a party as a for fit but it went to far once camping needless to say my balls were uncomfortable for a week or os after

Another hero. I wish I had your balls. No, wait, I'd rather not. =D
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.
i had my legs waxed. 1 strip on each leg. it absolutely killed me, my leg when red and stung for so long. but i know some people who have had theirs done and it didn't hurt them at all. having said that i have extremely hairy legs. thick hair too. never again.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Quote by dumps
i had my legs waxed. 1 strip on each leg. it absolutely killed me, my leg when red and stung for so long. but i know some people who have had theirs done and it didn't hurt them at all. having said that i have extremely hairy legs. thick hair too. never again.

So like, you went away with a rectangle of missing hair on each leg ?
~*~ Laura ~*~

ClickySpace
Quote by laura__burton
So like, you went away with a rectangle of missing hair on each leg ?

yup. every PE lesson i had someone who hadn't already seen the missing hair would come up to me laughing and telling everyone who already knew anyway.

took about 2 months to grow back fully. and that thing about it 'growing back longer'. thats total bullshit.... and yes, i did just check my legs to make sure.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09

haha aww, why didnt you just wax the rest off so it would all grow back at the same time

Be a man about it !!!

[Or you shouldve skipped pe lol]
~*~ Laura ~*~

ClickySpace
it was rape. i didn't chose to have it done. i got pinned down in school by my friends, 2 girls put a bit on each. ripped off, n i refused to have it done again. my skin went all red and sore.

i was bullied!!!!!!
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09