ok i should be getting money soon ( woot ) and well another guitar would come in handy. and i badly want a v so i was wondering what v i should get.... um i would like either mahagony or alder. er dont mind if it has a trem but hardtail would be cool. only a trem if its not a crappy LFR, pickups dont mind... just not hz's. yea go give me options, im gunna have around £400 - £500 ( $750 - $950 ) and before you say it. NO I DO NOT WANT A NEW AMP. it is only for room and band practise, i can get stacks for gigs. thx
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
I'm guessing you've never touched a liscnsed floyd rose or Hz's in your life you're just going from what UGers say, and some LFR's are great.

I'd go with a high end epiphone V or save more for a gibson V, Maybe a Jackson King V
Quote by Tallman
Why do you include ums and ers in your text?

because um... i dunno. er cos um dunno ?
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Quote by Punk_Ninja
I'm guessing you've never touched a liscnsed floyd rose or Hz's in your life you're just going from what UGers say, and some LFR's are great.

I'd go with a high end epiphone V or save more for a gibson V, Maybe a Jackson King V

1 ive played hz's didnt like them if i want passives il take duncans
2 i said not CRAPPY lfr. i didnt say all lfrs are crap.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

OH forgot to mention im not a massive fan of gibsons v shape...
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Get a Jackson RR3. I like love mine and it looks\plays amazing. IMO it's the only shape v that looks cool, Gibson v's look like my grandpa took a chisel to a log.
Gear:
2006 Jackson RR3
2006 Ibanez S520EX
Peavy JSX 120W Head
Roland Cube 30
Quote by mexican_shred
the new ibanez V

ooh i like the look of that, mahagony to..... this is winning atm.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Jackson RR3 FTW, i tried it out in our musicstore a couple of weeks ago, it was amazing!!
Quote by death576
i believe the new jackson rr 24 would be close to your range...

sadly not £730 is average.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

the new ibanez is what I'm getting soon. Looks like it has amazing stats for the price. Neck-thru, mahogany, 24 frets, and D activator pickups which I heard are good. Don't know when it's coming, though. Most sites say like April 8th, but it could be longer. :/
Hard to find stuff, and I am assuming you don't really want the Epi / Gibson V's...

http://www.guitar.co.uk/ibanez/1454-ibanez_vbt700_electric_guitar?page=4

Right at the top of your price range, hardtail and mahogany. Dimarzio Activators, dunno how they sound but pretty much fits you it sounds like. Give it a shot; I remember someone posting fret access was poor.

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/page/shop/flypage/product_id/13970

Jackson RR3, at £399.99, LFR which is a direct swap for an OFR. Seymour Duncan pickups. Looks pretty good.
You should go for the jackson RR5, if you'd prefer a hard tail. Plus it has a neck through body, therefore more sustain.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!