Page 1 of 2
Hahahaha yes hahahaha
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Old, but very true
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs

1 to move it to the Lighting section

2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section

7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs

5 to flame the spell checkers

3 to correct spelling/grammar flames

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct

19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum

11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum

36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty

7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs

4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group

to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy

4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.
Spot on.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Yep, pretty much LRH.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by Yakult
Old, but very true

has this been posted before ??

.....the irony

That's too good.
Quote by X Alkaline 3
I dared a Jew to throw rocks at Hitler when he was a young boy..

Never knew he'd take it to heart like that.

iScrobbler

Psalms 62:8
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Mister.Y, you are my favourite Pit-goer of the week!
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by ImNotSmart
1 mod to close it all

1 mod to find them.
so very true
1000000 Awsome points to Mister.Y lol
Rock on
site?
I love music!
I hate how it turns us on each other!
I support music as a whole! not this useless hate!
1 to say everyone keep your cool, its just a lightbulb. and then a lightbulb burst in his hands, blinding him, starts a vendetta against lightbulbs and as a result, lives in the dark.
Seen before but very very funny and true.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
been done before but it's still funny.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Quote by sargasm
1 mod to find them.

1 mod to... Rule them all?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

You forgot to mention the several thousand that recommend an Ibanez and condemn Marshall MGs and Line6 Spiders.

EDIT:

Quote by JamieB
1 mod to... Rule them all?

And in the DARKNESS, bind them .

How very witty of me
That's awesome, I remember it a while back too. I think someone made a whole poem about UG too.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001

And in the DARKNESS, bind them .

How very witty of me

Quote by JamieB

did you just make that ?
Changed signature after 4 years.

Will take some time to make a new one.
Quote by siddyjain
did you just make that ?

Unfortunately not.

Check the "new o rly owl?" thread

2 to say, pics or it didn't happen

EDIT: This is your cue second person...
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Quote by ImNotSmart
1 mod to close it all

1 mod to find them
1 mod to rule them all
and in the darkness ban them.
Quote by Mister.Y
1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs

1 to move it to the Lighting section

2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section

7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs

5 to flame the spell checkers

3 to correct spelling/grammar flames

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct

19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum

11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum

36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty

7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs

4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group

to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy

4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.

edit: 6 to reply ''Bulbsecks?''

me too.
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
You forgot to mention the several thousand that recommend an Ibanez and condemn Marshall MGs and Line6 Spiders.

I was going to say that. But I was going to phrase it better
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
Page 1 of 2