first off I use to post here a ton a couple years ago, but eventually just lost interest. anyway I was browsing the pit out of the blue today and I figured what the hell why not starting a thread for old times sake, I feel like sharing something that I experienced about a little over a year ago that was fucking nuts, my mescaline experience. It was pretty much indescribable but I tried to put it into words here, so weathor your for or against psychedelic drug use ****ing get off your high horse and read it, its not too long and picks up quick. anyway heres the link.

http://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=55331

^^^^
Last edited by californiapage at Mar 25, 2007,
where did you get hold of it
Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas?
--Joseph Stalin
Drug Thread?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
"http://www.erowid.org <-- read the truth"

hahahahahaha!!!

does it really matter that much? I mean, it's just drugs... not a miracle in the works.
If all drugs are as astounding as that sounds then I wanna get me some ****ing illegal substances.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Drug Thread?

theres a drug thread now, had no idea.

oh and to paul, im not about to discuss drug sources in a forum and you shouldnt either, dont think the mods would appreciate it. srry man.
That's pretty interesting (I read the whole story). I'll have to remember to try to get a hold of some Mescaline, the whole "leading to a purpose" and "massive philosophical conversations" stuff is always interesting to me, and I've had my share of those experiences before.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
That's odd because a friend of mine and I recently got a hold of some peyote-extract (which i guess is pretty much the same, seeing as mescaline is what's in peyote) but we have been questioning whether to try it or not.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
I thought you were talking about one of the originals called Mescalino ...
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by sg4eva
That's odd because a friend of mine and I recently got a hold of some peyote-extract (which i guess is pretty much the same, seeing as mescaline is what's in peyote) but we have been questioning whether to try it or not.

well if your going to try it heres some tips.

dose before noon or around noon, that way you will be dont done tripping at around midnight (if its really peyote that youve got)

make sure you get out in nature.

and just be comfertable

tripping on mescaline is one of the most inspiring, humbling things you can do. keep in mind its not a toy, its a tool.

shit happy trippin
Hey thanks for the tips man. After reading that I think I really do want to try it now.

The reason i was wary before is because i guess peyote is really hard on the stomach, so they say to prepare to spend the first 1/2 hour to 3 hours with a pretty intense pain/vomiting etc. And I wasn't sure if the trip was long enough for that to be worth it.

But that's supposed to be ingesting the actual peyote cactus, where this is just "extract" and basically natural mescaline, so I'm hoping it will be easier on the stomach, and if the trip lasts as long as you say then it's probably worth it.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
Wow... that was an excellent piece of writing. Then add in your storyline, it was great man. I might try it someday, i'll make sure i'm in the woods.
Drug Thread.. Pft, n00b.

But seriously, sounds like it was a good time.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.