Page 1 of 2
i had sex for the first time last night. i was wondering something though. the girl was able to come, but i didnt. am i still a virgin?
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
As long as their were penetration then you're not a virgin.

Congratulations!
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by sloppyjoe109
i had sex for the first time last night. i was wondering something though. the girl was able to come, but i didnt. am i still a virgin?

I thought it was guys who was the horny bastards
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Congrats you had sex.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Dude, thats pretty good, you managed to stay hard throughout the whole thing? Congrats. I bet she will want to be your friend for a while.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
haha. ok thanks.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Dude you must either be ****ing good or bullshitting us if you didnt come on your first time and she did.

I had sex last night, but not my first time. but it was the first time in a while.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
well done my friend

now go to a clinic and check

i thought i was fine

found out i caughty herpies without realising it

all good now tho

so ladies beware

xx
Quote by sloppyjoe109
i had sex for the first time last night. i was wondering something though. the girl was able to come , but i didnt. am i still a virgin?

cum*

and congrats! your finaly a man!
i wish i had had sex last night for the first time...
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by jozef the great
cum*

no he was correct come is the correct spelling

common slang has dictated cum tho

the fools

X
haha. and yes, no bullshit, i didnt cum.
Quote by NeverMeant
the fluid that comes out before the actual sperm, can that get the girl pregnant?
Quote by NeverMeant
Quote by jozef the great
cum*

Come*
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by sloppyjoe109
the fluid that comes out before the actual sperm, can that get the girl pregnant?

only sperm and piss comes out your penis... sounds like you did let out some sperm but didnt orgasm. Did you wear a condom?
Quote by sloppyjoe109

Yes
667 The neighbor of the beast

Yamaha APX-8S
**** dude. i pulled out. but i didnt come at all, but im saying, maybe that fluid got through.
Quote by NeverMeant
Quote by StonaLemons
only sperm and piss comes out your penis... sounds like you did let out some sperm but didnt orgasm. Did you wear a condom?

he means pre cum lol
www.bebo.com/Re-Ascension - my artist profile! Alternative Rock!

XBOX Live Gamertag: christophe245

Quote by purplegreendave
I like the way 3 of the tags on this video you found are:
gay anus sex

Not that I'm implying anything - far be it from me to judge
Quote by sloppyjoe109
**** dude. i pulled out. but i didnt come at all, but im saying, maybe that fluid got through.

Bad sloppyjoe109 bad. Pulling out is risky business wear a rubber.

Yamaha APX-8S
Quote by sloppyjoe109

Well, there is a good 95% chance of that getting her pregnant... Have fun dad.
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps
i dont really know what is good so maybe you guys could give me some suggestions of a good practice amp with some a effects between 70 and 100pound. cheers

your buying an amp based on weight??
yeah, we were going to go buy some, but we thought going to the store and coming back, would just ruin our feeling of doing it, so we just didnt. we swore that would be the last time w/o a rubber.
Quote by NeverMeant
she told me sometimes guys come w/o feeling it....is that true?
Quote by NeverMeant
Quote by sloppyjoe109
yeah, we were going to go buy some, but we thought going to the store and coming back, would just ruin our feeling of doing it, so we just didnt. we swore that would be the last time w/o a rubber.

Oooh, damn, son. Your girl is a fool. I'm a little surprised actually...

Yep. Unless this is a joke, you're going to be a papa!
Quote by sloppyjoe109

She was probably talking about the per-cum, becuase I've never heard of an orgasm without any feeling...
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps
i dont really know what is good so maybe you guys could give me some suggestions of a good practice amp with some a effects between 70 and 100pound. cheers

Quote by sloppyjoe109

Yes and it sounds like your girl has been around the block a few times if you know what I mean

Yamaha APX-8S
Well obviously, going all the way to the store and coming back to buy a pregnancy test would just ruin the feeling, so just wait 9 months and see if something pops out.
Quote by sloppyjoe109

Am I the only one who thinks that's funny?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
ok good. i didnt come for sure. but maybe the pre-cum got through...
Quote by NeverMeant
I wish you people would say condom, not rubber.

"OMFG WTF you had sex without a rubber?!"

-->

"OMFG WTF you had sex without an eraser?!"

-->

"OMFG WTF you had sex without a razor?!"
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by garden of grey
Yes, this is so.

That stuff is not really able to get a girl pregnant or very unlikely if I recall.

Oh sure, tell him the truth and promote unprotected sex... GG man.
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps

I await the "Help, got a girl pregnant" thread in 5 days time.

>_>
Quote by TheFlammableCow
Well, there is a good 95% chance of that getting her pregnant... Have fun dad.

Not even close. Even when you're trying to get her pregnant there's only a 1 in 5 chance of succeeding. It's also never been proven that precum can get a girl pregnant; there is sperm in it but the sperm is mostly dead.
Quote by LochieW
Thats it, attackofnose wins LochieW's Official Trophy of Using His Googling Skills to the Max!

Hooray!
Page 1 of 2