Ibanez VBT700 V-Blade
Ibanez RG220B
Dean Vendetta 1.0
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech XMM Metal Master
Digitech RP80 Multi Effects
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
LRH, no. Do not believe it will be released until it actually is.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Not as of yet, but it's bound to be soon since their world tour is starting up in mid April.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by Dirge Humani
December 22, 2012.

'Grats to anyone who understands this.

isnt that when the mayan calendar ends?
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
Quote by Dirge Humani
December 22, 2012.

'Grats to anyone who understands this.

oh noes...
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
I heard its supposed to come out about the same time Duke Nukem Forever comes out.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Yeah, you should know by now that it's not coming out. Ever.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Quote by The Leader
I heard its supposed to come out about the same time Duke Nukem Forever comes out.

lol
A/S/L?
Quote by t.t deville
what is the newest date?

You poor soul, you still didn´t give up on it, the rest of us did.
^I haven't given up on it either... but then again I haven't exactly been waiting for it for 10 years
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by simon4145
When democracy overruns communism in China.

lol, I was just going to say what's going to come first, Chinese Democracy or chinese democracy?
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by The Virtuoso
^I haven't given up on it either... but then again I haven't exactly been waiting for it for 10 years

lol same here...im only 16 for number 1 and number 2 ive only like guns and roses for the past year or so (old GNR)
Find yourself...just start smelling!
Quote by Dirge Humani
^The day after actually.

i just realized that myself, i'm bored so i figured i would see if anything new has been found out why the calendar ends then..nothing new really, but its some interesting stuff. IE: did you know the earth's precession changes 1 degree every 72 years?

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
Quote by gatewaytobeyond
i just realized that myself, i'm bored so i figured i would see if anything new has been found out why the calendar ends then..nothing new really, but its some interesting stuff. IE: did you know the earth's precession changes 1 degree every 72 years?

what do you mean the calendar ends???
Find yourself...just start smelling!
Quote by t.t deville
what do you mean the calendar ends???

The mayan calendar ends on december 21st 2012, and no one can really explain why, some people think thats the day the world will end, but personally, i just want to know why they chose such a precise date to stop calendar-ing, maybe the discovered some type of astronomical anomaly?

Quote by snow blind

Quote by Kiffa
Last edited by gatewaytobeyond at Mar 25, 2007,
It's the calendar the mayans used, it's kind of hard to explain without a long post, so just google mayan calender

Quote by snow blind

Quote by Kiffa
www.gunsnroses.com

The album is being mixed.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
www.gunsnroses.com

The album is being mixed.

Before Axel decides its crap, burns every master tape, fires his band and starts from the beginning.