I have a cheap marshall 50 amp that I plug my gt8 processor into. And i am now in the process of buying a peavey valveking tube halfstack.

My question is:

Could i plug my processor into my marshall and my marshall into the peavey cab with external speaker while still keeping the valve king plugged in the cab and switch between the two using a a/b or a/b/y selector, or would i have to buy another peavey cab and both vavleking and marshall could have an assigned cab and just plug both in bypass and switch from there wich one i want.

Any help whatsoever is greatly appreciated.
''Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation'' David St. Hubbins-Spinal Tap
Windsor>valveking

But you are saying you plug the two amps into an A/B switcher, then have the output going to the cab? Yeah, I don't see why not. Of course the only problem is you'll also have to buy an A/B switcher for the guitar input, or have two guitars. But you can use the same cab for two speakers. Just make sure you NEVER run them into the cab simultaneously
thanks alot man whil do so its a/b and not a/b/y cause y is both right?

And i tried windsor and it has a muddy low end, or at least to much for my taste but it also might be tubes too
''Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation'' David St. Hubbins-Spinal Tap
But im looking for a perfect slash tone and read that windsor is like a gainier jcm and since i wont use he clean off the amp i could keep overdrive on all the time and us e clean off processor...THANKS MAN
I've never heard the muddy low end with mine. But I didn't buy the cab, the stack makes it that way, it is horribly paired with it's speakers, it sound X1000 better with a couple vintage 30's. And IMO could actually pass for a JCM800.
But the cab speakers are piss poor imo and not worth the wood they are mounted in.
Next time you go to the store, plug the windsor into another cab, it will make a large difference. Make sure it's vintage 30's, those sound best, I have an avatar 2x12.
Last edited by Schecter1277 at Mar 25, 2007,
Ill ask it just so happens i work ther so ill be able to retry both amps...thx allot for info