Anyone ever play this guitar? I believe it's around $750. Looks cool, has a different coating, a thinner one that breaks in easier, giving a vintage look.

I was thinking of maybe getting this and putting some David Gilmour EMG's in it, thoughts?
i guess thats pretty cool.
go for it.
i like gilmour's sound hahaha
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Yeah I absolutely LOVE Gilmours tone, strat + his pickups should help me get it.
u also need his finger :p
i never tried the EMG gilmour pickups
but i bet they're pretty nice.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
For the most part I dislike strats. This is the only strat I have ever picked up and absolutely loved. I am planning on buying one fore myself after I pic up an acoustic. I actually play this guitar everytime I go to GC. I just can't get enough of this strat?
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Last edited by OsirisProtocol at Apr 7, 2007,
The current Highway One range is very nice. I'm absolutely enamoured with a Highway One Tele my local shop has in and if I had a spare £500 I'd get it. I've a/b'ed the Highway One Tele with an American Tele and the Highway actually sounded better.

Great little guitars but I'd worry about pickup changes if you dont like the tone you're getting...which would make no sense becuase else you wouldn't have bought the thing haha.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay