Sounds like bull shit. This should be in the drug thread anyway.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Sounds like one of those things someone says to get the biggest fool in the room to try it.
haha ive made my friend to smoke and snort so much stupid shit becasue i told him he would get high
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Here in this stupid town the emo's and the emo's only I may add. Since they want to get high but are straightedge, they literally sniff bleach, conviniently called "Bleaching" It's so.....retarded.
try eating two bananas and drink a bottle of sprite after that... you'll fly high with that.
The main purpose of a TV is to have a place to point your furnatures to
Quote by arondadi
try eating two bananas and drink a bottle of sprite after that... you'll fly high with that.

OMG! greatest high ever!
you know what'll get you really high? sniff the bottom of a swimming pool!
i don't recommend sniffing glue, my mate died from doing it about 3 years ago and i doubt the contents of glue has changed much since then
but icing sugar? thats gotta be fake, its no different from sniffing normal sugar or any other type of sugar and that doesnt do anything it just feels weird
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Last edited by skater dan0 at Mar 25, 2007,
Quote by Zuka
Sounds like one of those things someone says to get the biggest fool in the room to try it.

... What's that white stuff on the tip of your nose?

High off icing sugar, whoo boy, sounds... Genuine.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Cant you kids just get some weed?
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by Doppleganger
Here in this stupid town the emo's and the emo's only I may add. Since they want to get high but are straightedge, they literally sniff bleach, conviniently called "Bleaching" It's so.....retarded.

Are you serious? Shiiiit...

Quote by JamieB
... What's that white stuff on the tip of your nose?

I'll tell you when you're older. ;P

Hell, I'll show you when you're older.
Last edited by Zuka at Mar 25, 2007,
computer duster works well, but sniffing shit like that can kill you. I recommend you go get some cough medicine.
Quote by Zuka

I'll tell you when you're older. ;P

Hell, I'll show you when you're older.

Flirt
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Oh yea, and on the topic of local drugs emo's do. They also take Triple C. I'm sure other places do it, it's not that unknown.

With just 3 of these badboys I guess you start to feel relaxed and begin to hallucinate.

People are dumb.
Coricidin Cough and Cold contains some extra ingredients that you don't want and can potentially kill you. If you want to get high off cough syrup make sure the only active ingredient is Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide. I reccomend Robitussin Cough Gels out of personal experience. I also reccomend taking 300mg for your first dose.
Quote by WhiteLight
Coricidin Cough and Cold contains some extra ingredients that you don't want and can potentially kill you. If you want to get high off cough syrup make sure the only active ingredient is Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide. I reccomend Robitussin Cough Gels out of personal experience. I also reccomend taking 300mg for your first dose.

300 mg for your first dose? I'd go with less than that. my first was about 150mg.
solvents and inhalants FTL. getting high on icing sugar? biggest pile of shit i've ever heard.

and really, people need to learn that google is their friend.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
i accidently sniffed sherbert before, it just made my nose hurt.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Quote by Arthur Curry
Extreme.

Too right.

Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.