What's with all the Zen question threads?? Like 2 in the past 3 weeks

I just got a Zen, but it's somewhere else. Once I retrieve it and set it up, I'll use this thread for the inevitable torrent of questions I'll thrust upon the internet. Until then, other people can post questions and answers
2 questions is hardly a lot is it?

I have a Zen Vision:M thing. It's cool as.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I had my microphoto for a year. Dropped it once, broke, doesnt turn on unless its plugged into the AC charger.

I love the random on the zen, it always plays my favourite songs, unlike my damn PSP...
The screen on mine broke and it costs somewhere around $200 to fix. I just have it on random play all.
Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me
Quote by guitarkid2113
Whats a Zen? Like the religion thing or some kind of game thing?

MP3 player.
Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me
Zen micro sucks ive got one and the screen has broken twice(gone completely blank, but fixed itself somehow) and it has an annoying loose connection with the headphones - its barely usable
Quote by guitarkid2113
I feel left out...

I'm as confused as you.
Well most people don't know the iPod came out in 2001...

edit - seriously, you guys haven't seen the ads on the subway?
Quote by Siftings
Well most people don't know the iPod came out in 2001...

edit - seriously, you guys haven't seen the ads on the subway?

'Cause I'm on the Subway enough to see them?
Weeeell, you should get out more

BUMP

Okay, so, Zen uses Windows Media Player. So, is it too different from iTunes? It looks really different, like it doesn't display just songs, only playlists I don't feel like making. What's up with that??
Er, so ...has..anyone noticed the headphones are slightly magnetic?

That's right.

Hold em close to each other, and depending on how they're facing each other, they will either slightly attract or slightly repel
Quote by Sagdiyev
*Puts hand up waiting to be called so i can ask question*

Yeah?
dangg, all i got is the zen v plus. does anyone else have the same problem with me, like the mp3 player just freezed and no sound is coming out, and it wont be switched out so you gotta wait for the batteries to run out?
Quote by Lukeisonfire
well your cool you have a taste in music but anyone else....

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.
Member number 5 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Jazz
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Quote by Thania
dangg, all i got is the zen v plus. does anyone else have the same problem with me, like the mp3 player just freezed and no sound is coming out, and it wont be switched out so you gotta wait for the batteries to run out?

Try switching the "hold" switch back and forth 3 times, and then holding down the play/pause and center buttons until it turns off (about 30 seconds or so)

That's how you fix an ipod, I'm not sure about a Zen but it's worth a shot, yeah?
Dang you all.

I was hoping for some kind of "When a tree falls in the forest whatever whatever whatever" questions
thanks. its worth a try.

cause it usually takes up like 3-4 hours for the batteries to run out and the mp3 goes reallllly hot and there will be times when i think that the mp3 player will explode haha so thankyou.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
well your cool you have a taste in music but anyone else....

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.
Member number 5 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Jazz
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking