well ive got a bunch of extra cash and need something that will keep me busy while im bored or have some extra time. i want an ipod or a psp but im not sure which, what do you guys think the pro's and con's of them are?
A Guitar
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by BassistGal
A Guitar

+1
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
First of all, spend your money on a guitar or something guitar related.

If you can't do that then, do you like music or games?
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
dude get a PSP that way you can play games and listen to music and ipods break so ****ing easily.
Quote by cappucino108
i'd say save up for a while and get another guitar, but if not i say iPod because i love mine and everybody i know who has one loves it, and everybody i know with a psp hates it, so my vote is somethign guitar related or else the iPod
Quote by guitarkid2113
Your sig just gave me an urge to have cake...

Damn you....

Wow! You're the first to say that

You've made me happy.

I shall now change it to masturbate. I think I shall much more success.
if its not a guitar get an ipod so you can listen to music. i recommend a 30 GB video.. I ran mine over with a bike and its still working.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
PSP, it's great, I love mine.

It can play games, music, videos, photos, and you can browse the internet. It's great, I take it to college everyday.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
i dont need nethign guitar related. ive got a good amp, vox ad30vt, a decent guitar schector omen 6. thats all i need other than some more practice but ive got alot of free time that im not around my guitar so i need something to do.
Quote by Metal-X
PSP, it's great, I love mine.

It can play games, music, videos, photos, and you can browse the internet. It's great, I take it to college everyday.

+1 psp far more things to do than ipod
I would say PSP because you can do both, but i heard i rumor somewhere ( i don't remember where) that they were working on a PSP with a hard drive in it, so if you can wait i would wait for that
Some Gear:
Johnson acoustic electric
Schecter Damien 6
Gibson Faded Flying V
Big Muff, Crybaby 535Q, Metal Muff, Phase 90, Boss Equalizer, Boss Tuner
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Quote by cappucino108
dude get a PSP that way you can play games and listen to music and ipods break so ****ing easily.

i've had my ipod for over 3 years now and it still acts like the day i got it.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
I have a psp and its great but unless your willing to spend a couple hundred bucks for a decent sized memory card its not good for music or movies, I'm prolly gonna get an ipod eventually but it sucks the the apple company are comunists
Founder of the "Foundation to replace Jacob's stolen phone foundation of America" PM me to contribute to this noble cause, no donation is too small, or large for that matter
Quote by slashnmash
I wouldnt go for a psp, far to bulky and they have limited space. Go with a Vision:m.

Everything has limited space, and mine fits in my pocket, no problem.

Quote by jacobs
I have a psp and its great but unless your willing to spend a couple hundred bucks for a decent sized memory card its not good for music or movies, I'm prolly gonna get an ipod eventually but it sucks the the apple company are comunists

1 gig = $50 They aren't that expensive anymore.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by Metal-X

1 gig = $50 They aren't that expensive anymore.

yeah, but compared to have like 80 gigs on an ipod thats not much even though they should make writable umd's they would make a crapload of money off of that
Founder of the "Foundation to replace Jacob's stolen phone foundation of America" PM me to contribute to this noble cause, no donation is too small, or large for that matter
Quote by jacobs
yeah, but compared to have like 80 gigs on an ipod thats not much even though they should make writable umd's they would make a crapload of money off of that

Yeah, but an UMD burner would be expensive.

And nobody needs 80 gigs, I haven't even used 80 on my laptop yet. I can't think of a time where I wanted to watch a full length movie on my psp, although the psp is better suited for and I could fit one on there, but I'm happy with music and short video clips and music videos.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Last edited by Metal-X at Mar 25, 2007,
PSP ownage.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
music or games?
If you only like some music, you could always listen music on the psp.
If you dont wanna waste a lot you can get ipods for 100 quid
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Quote by alexlemon2
60gb Creative Zen Vision: M is what I have, it owns

Zen Vision: M FTW!

this man has the right idea

+1
Quote by slashnmash
I wouldnt go for a psp, far to bulky and they have limited space. Go with a Vision:m.

I got mine about a month ago - 60GB - It's great!
Do NOT get a zen vision m. They are not underrated. I HATE mine. I am trying to sell it so I can get an ipod. The customer service is terrible, the buttons piss me off and it's little "cick pad" is a piece of shit. i do not recommend a zen vision m.

I'd get the ipod. Don't be another 20 year old or + with a handheld video game. Notice they are called "gameboys" not "gamemans". If you honestly need video games that badly, sure get the psp. But if you like music/vids more than watching mario on a 3 inch screen, go for the ipod.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
Do NOT get a zen vision m. They are not underrated. I HATE mine. I am trying to sell it so I can get an ipod. The customer service is terrible, the buttons piss me off and it's little "cick pad" is a piece of shit. i do not recommend a zen vision m.

I actually had an iPod but broke after about 6 months, got a Zen Vision: M instead, and it's awesome.
/\ (to alexlemon2) well, whatever you like. I'm just saying why I dislike mine. I forgot to say before that my radio (in zen vision m) doesn't work anymore, the screen gets scratches easier than ipods, it has close to no accessories, and you can't manage songs/playlists once they are on the device. You have to delete them, change them on your computer, and they drag them back over. It gets annoying.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.