Page 1 of 5
i live in america, and according to most people i know, hillary is going to get elected for president. since i know i won't be able to take living in a country governed by anyone as liberal as her, i've already told my parents that chances are i'm going to be moving to a different country, since i'll be eighteen in about a year. i don't know where though; canada wouldn't be that bad as far as i know, except they have a lot of taxes. england, france and especially germany are way to liberal, so i'm not living there. so anywho, if you don't live in america, try and convince me why your country would be better than america, so maybe i'll have somewhere to go. gracias.
i don't want you in my country
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
I seriously doubt Hillary will get elected, but in the event that I am let down once again. I will see you in Canada where we will drink some beer and watch some hockey.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Leave as fast as possible, you damn liberal!
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
try australia
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Come to England !!!!!

Thats if you dont mind all the chavs and half the population not being able to speak the same language as you ... Plus the shite weather... Appart from that it's pretty good :]
~*~ Laura ~*~

Inocent until proven guilty

ClickySpace
if she's elected, I'm coming with you.
I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
I highly suggest Israel, 'cause its cool.

Beside my patriotic duty, I'll also suggest Ireland or Scottland because those countries are just beautiful.

You can also go to Japan, which suppose to be preety cool.

P.S - Australia, beautiful, unique, and overall awesome.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Ralph Nader has a better chance of being elected than that liberal lesbian women activist fag bag. So you might as well stay.
Quote by Metal-X
I seriously doubt Hillary will get elected, but in the event that I am let down once again. I will see you in Canada where we will drink some beer and watch some hockey.

Amen!
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Hillary won't get elected. No Republicans will vote for her and only some Democrats will.

That said, thread starter is still retarded.
Oh Shit!
Quote by dazzler16
You are not welcome in Ireland. We are too liberal too.

True. And you can stay out of my adopted homeland of Scotland, too. Not because it's too liberal, but because it doesn't need any more fascists, it has far too many already.
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
Hillary will not be elected but even if she is, it dosen't really matter because all presidents are moderate republicans anyway. It's a one party system and lets face it, the president dosen't impact your daily life all that much.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Come to Canada.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by chaoticmayhem
Move to Saudi Arabia. They are conservative. You will like it.

Dude going to Saudi Arabia with on an American passport... not a good idea. They ****in' HATE Americans. Pretty much the same with most Middle Eastern countries.

Unless you were joking...
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
Come to Poland, our government is extreme-right in coalition with farmer populists, you'll love it.
This is not a signature.
Here's an idea! Join the state militia with all the other rednecks get drunk and try to make Ohio a separate country so that Hillary won't be your president!

For **** sake! I'm a conservative and I live in a country with a left wing government! You think Hillary would be bad! Pah! Here there are so many stereotypes associated with the right wing that your guarentied to get stares if you mention that your conservative.

And on another note, go **** your self, seriously, because you live in the most rediculously culturaly backward country on earth (sorry to all the other Americans but I need to bash this guy). You will never find a country that isn't liberal to you! Cause the USA is so right-wing the equivalent to your liberals anywhere else on earth would be a fascist party!
Quote by TheUnholy
True. And you can stay out of my adopted homeland of Scotland, too. Not because it's too liberal, but because it doesn't need any more fascists, it has far too many already.

i was about to say something similar, just with wales instead of scotland
Quote by miscz
Come to Poland, our government is extreme-right in coalition with farmer populists, you'll love it.

I hear Auschwitz has nice sleeping quarters.

Nah I'm from Poland, it's a really beautiful country. Krakow (former capital a long time ago) has some really amazing architecture. The standard of living is pretty high though.
Christ, if you could stand eight years of Bush I'd hope you could stand Hillary. They're both on the far end of the "crap scale" but Bush definitely worse than Hillary. At least she won't be sending thousands of us off to war to die for some oil.
IRAN !!!! That's not too liberal, isn't it. Or may be if you had a time machine you would like 15th century Spain, when the inquisition burnend people. Or maybe you would prefer a country that has true values, is against abortion, has a stable gourvernment, no services, a strong "moral" influence and is proud of being a patriarcal society, such as... Vatican!!!
yeah, Vatican is the perfect country for you... But beware if you move there, keep your boat away from the Earth's edges, or you might fall in the abyss...
lol, conservatives: "we should support our president no matter who it is"

conservatives after hillary wins: "that's it, i'm moving"

and i hate hillary. i just find this hilarious.
Quote by frottage
i live in america, and according to most people i know, hillary is going to get elected for president. since i know i won't be able to take living in a country governed by anyone as liberal as her, i've already told my parents that chances are i'm going to be moving to a different country, since i'll be eighteen in about a year. i don't know where though; canada wouldn't be that bad as far as i know, except they have a lot of taxes. england, france and especially germany are way to liberal, so i'm not living there. so anywho, if you don't live in america, try and convince me why your country would be better than america, so maybe i'll have somewhere to go. gracias.

You're a complete moron.

That being said, I've heard Africa isn't bad...particularly Darfur. Yeah definitely move there. Also, if government official asks, you're a member of the rebel Janjweed milita group. Trust me, that will make them love you.

Anyways, I'd much rather live in a counrty run by Hillary (although I support Obama) than the facsist imperialist dictator that we have in charge now. By the way, Bush is more liberal with his policies than any Democrat. Just because he calls himself a conservative doesn't mean he is.
i hate george bush and i still live in america. but i also hate clinton. and most politicians. they are all corrupt to some extent in my opinion.

Jack my swag
As long as you don't go to Sweden and steal all my potential stalkees then we can coexist on the planet in peace.
Quote by IamIronMan88
than the facsist imperialist dictator that we have in charge now.

please....

shut the **** up.

you give every liberal a bad name.
You'll tolerate Bush but not Hilary Clinton? lol, I don't think we could even find a nominee that would be worse than Bush.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Page 1 of 5