Poll: who do you think is a hero?
Poll Options
View poll results: who do you think is a hero?
people serving in the military
6 5%
scientists
5 4%
firefighters, cops, ect
11 10%
doctors
9 8%
superheros
18 16%
anyone who does something to help humanity
65 57%
Voters: 114.
its for my bro, he needs 50 replies by tomorrow, so please take a second to share your opinion on who from this list you think is most a hero.
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
I'm not seeing a list... :S
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
wow guys, thanks for all the hits already. its appreciated.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
Last edited by [the]whorocks at Mar 25, 2007,
I'm the only one that voted for teh copz and firefighters?
Maybe not all the cops (as most of them never shoot someone in all their career). But firefighters risk their lives in a daily basis just to save strangers! They are real very underated heroes.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Spongebob Square pants, without a doubt.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Quote by urik
I'm the only one that voted for teh copz and firefighters?
Maybe not all the cops (as most of them never shoot someone in all their career). But firefighters risk their lives in a daily basis just to save strangers! They are real very underated heroes.

Most cops I have known or met, are on big power trips.
Fire fighters though, are true heroes
Mahatma Gandhi. I don't think he has anything wrong about him. Maybe the most virtuous man who has ever lived. And he freed a country.

Other options (although I don't agree) would be people like MLK, Bob Geldof, Biggles...
well, thanks guys. we have the 50 votes, but im still interested, so keep them coming!

<3 tommy.
I have to ask, why is the last option "anyone who does something to help humanity" there on the list? It basically sums up all the other options: They all do something for humanity - you might as well have had just the one option.
A bit silly really...
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by mulletman500
Mahatma Gandhi. I don't think he has anything wrong about him.

No fashion sense.
For our society to function we need all of those people (omit superheroes). I voted for anyone who helps humanity.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
You can't define a hero by what they do. You can only define a hero by who they are.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by cagnius
You can't define a hero by what they do. You can only define a hero by who they are.

A hero is not what they do, or who they are. it is HOW you see them.
Quote by _hero_
A hero is not what they do, or who they are. it is HOW you see them.

Agreed. Between us we'll come up with a great adage...
Quote by CodeMonk
Most cops I have known or met, are on big power trips.
Fire fighters though, are true heroes

If you get paid to do it then you aren't a hero.
well, it was a school project thing, those were the choices he had to use. so blame his teacher :p

<3 tommy.
Quote by chaoticmayhem
If you get paid to do it then you aren't a hero.

I disagree.
Stephen Colbert
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
(Invalid img)
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i'd say firefighters, but it has cops in the same choice ...

i've gone with doctors, cos they have to train for years longer than other professions, are put under loads of pressure, save lives, and a lot of them do it simply because they want to help people.