In the not too distant future i want to make up a custom pedal board with a budget of £200-£250.

I'd like to have the following: EQ, Delay, Chorus, Boost pedal (clean boost or overdrive), Floor tuner possibly, compressor possibly and a octave pedal.

I'll get this after i've got my amp, of which im not sure yet. (either a JSX, JVM or an orange rockerverb... the list goes on)

Can you guys reccomend any good pedals that will fit into that budget ( i can always stretch a little if need be)?
UG Profile

- Ibanez S470DX
- Orange Rockerverb 50 head
- Orange PPC212
- MXR Micro Amp
- CryBaby Wah

Member of the Matt Bellamy > Shred Club! PM Aidy Damage or Metallica708 to join!
Member Of The Orange Revolution Club
id say

EQ: either boss ge-7 or the mxr one
delay: boss DD-3
chorus: ehx small clone
booster: mxr micro amp or get one from pink
tuner: boss tu-2 or that korg one
compressor: no idea
octave: maybe the mxr blue box or the boss one

no idea if thats in your budget
thats just some general ideas for pedals that you could try out

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
if u get a chance, try out stuff by BBE Sounds.
they make incredible pedals.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by Stooja
In the not too distant future i want to make up a custom pedal board with a budget of £200-£250.

I'd like to have the following: EQ, Delay, Chorus, Boost pedal (clean boost or overdrive), Floor tuner possibly, compressor possibly and a octave pedal.

I'll get this after i've got my amp, of which im not sure yet. (either a JSX, JVM or an orange rockerverb... the list goes on)

Can you guys reccomend any good pedals that will fit into that budget ( i can always stretch a little if need be)?

EQ- Danelectro Fish n chips
delay- boss dd-3
chorus- ch-5?
boost- probably EHX lpb-1
compressor- MXR dynacomp

and the JSX is totally awesome.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by ECistheBest
if u get a chance, try out stuff by BBE Sounds.
they make incredible pedals.

true indeed but not really in the above budget unless you get one good expensive pedal and other cheap ones. danelectro for EQ maybe even behringer for chorus, boss delays are ok, that should leave enough for decent boost and compression. i dont know enough about those pedals though.
EDIT: floor tuners are not essential, and i know nothing about octave pedals
Last edited by deanodon at Mar 25, 2007,
also i've always loved the mxr phase, is that any good? i will probably get that at a later date.

edit: thanks for the replys so far.
UG Profile

- Ibanez S470DX
- Orange Rockerverb 50 head
- Orange PPC212
- MXR Micro Amp
- CryBaby Wah

Member of the Matt Bellamy > Shred Club! PM Aidy Damage or Metallica708 to join!
Member Of The Orange Revolution Club