live in antarctica, and according to most people i know, a big polar bear is going to get elected for president. since i know i won't be able to take living in a country governed by anyone as liberal as a polar bear, i've already told my parents that chances are i'm going to be moving to a different country, since i'll be eighteen in about a year. i don't know where though; the arctic wouldn't be that bad as far as i know, except they have a lot of penguins. england, france and especially germany are way to liberal, so i'm not living there. so anywho, if you don't live in antarcita, try and convince me why your country would be better than antarctica, so maybe i'll have somewhere to go with my little eskimo coat and portaigloo. gracias.
Can't you just have a communist revolution led by a ruthless snowman?

And polar bears are pretty conservative btw.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Aidy Damage
live in antarctica, and according to most people i know, a big polar bear is going to get elected for president. since i know i won't be able to take living in a country governed by anyone as liberal as a polar bear, i've already told my parents that chances are i'm going to be moving to a different country, since i'll be eighteen in about a year. i don't know where though; the arctic wouldn't be that bad as far as i know, except they have a lot of penguins. england, france and especially germany are way to liberal, so i'm not living there. so anywho, if you don't live in antarcita, try and convince me why your country would be better than antarctica, so maybe i'll have somewhere to go with my little eskimo coat and portaigloo. gracias.

lol

i get it.....

Quote by Jakeylee111
Can't you just have a communist revolution led by a ruthless snowman?

And polar bears are pretty conservative btw.

No, because I'm conservative and I voted for the far-right conservative walrus. Polar bears are liberal hippies.
Antarctic = penguins and no polar bears.

Arctic = polar bears and no penguins.

You be no Antarctican.
« »
if you're going to make fun of somebody, you should really know what you're talking about
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by Burpin'Worm

You be no Antarctican.

They recently merged together because of global warming.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
i don't want you in my country
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
*AHEM* it says in your name "Cambridge, England"...
Member #29 of the "Use Your Fecking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.

Current Gear: Hamer XT Sunburst Qlt
Epiphone SG G-400
Bugera 333 212

Roland Cube 60
+ some pedals.

Quote by SOADrox429
if you're going to make fun of somebody, you should really know what you're talking about

I'm a conservative, I know everything! Of course I knew those nappies weren't bio-degradable, I mean, that polar bears live in the Arctic! I don't want some North Pole hippy coming into MY country and demanding presidency!
Well, you could always do a house swap, I hear there's an American moving out.
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
Quote by JC13
Polar bears are dictators!!!

Liberal dictators?
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

at least its not bipolar bear running your country..

edit: i miss the tick..
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
Quote by Aidy Damage

deja vu?
I seriously doubt a polar bear will get elected, but if I'm let down again you can come live in America with me and eat cheeseburgers and watch TV.
Quote by Burpin'Worm

You be no Antarctican.

Hes a fraud!
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Well this really all fell apart, didn't it?

However, it is very clever the way you made fun of that other thread.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Mar 25, 2007,
It doesn't matter tbh. The fat liberal activist ursine lesbians'll never get in.

Does taking part in both these topics make me a hypocrite?
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

Squigglymetal!
You don't get it! I'm a conservative so I know better than you hippies!

The bear is from the Arctic! He's NOT Antarctican! He's Anti-Antarctican and thus he is a liberal TERRORIST.
Quote by Burpin'Worm

You be no Antarctican.

yeah, well you're no true scotsman.
Quote by Aidy Damage

Quote by Daedelus
yeah, well you're no true scotsman.

I wear a skirt and no underpants any chance I get.

*Does Highland fling out of thread*
« »
Quote by Doofag
Its copy and paste dumbass

Dumbass he took the time to change it.
Get off my lawn.
lol it's a parody!
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Quote by Aidy Damage

1.) Polar bears don't live in Antarctica. They live in the northern hemisphere. Think Alaska, northern Canada, northern Russia and Siberia, etc.
2.) Eskimos, or Inupiaks as they prefer, don't live in Antarctica either. Don't confuse tribes, either. You could seriously get beaten down for calling an Athabaskan an Eskimo. I know this because my girlfriend is Inupiak.
3.) Just in case there is any confusion, penguins live in the southern hemisphere.

Thats said, other than my home state of Alaska, the only other place I could imagine living is Texas.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Yay for far right! Torys ftw! But not Walri (if that is the plural). They stink up the joint. Go for some nice puffins. They have a chip on thier shoulder because they're so tiny and they want to be dictators. Kinda like the BNP really.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by goth clash
But not Walri (if that is the plural).

I like it. I also think the plural of "Tory" should be "Tori"

Well, actually, that's a lie. I *actually* think the plural of "Tory" should be "massacre"
Quote by adamrandall

Squigglymetal!
hahahaha:Haha

You're the first one that got 5 's from me (make it 6)

A great take-off from the other thread!
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech