Okay, i just took a few different videos of my friend on his ATV with his digital camera. What i want to know is if theres free programs that i can use to edit them together, and maybe dub a song over them. So instead of having like four video's we're trying to make one long one. Anyone know of a free editing program i can download to do this with?
-Nick
Well if you have windows XP, all the computers come with windows movie maker, and thats good enoguh for what you guys are trying to do.
On this subject..

I'm trying to use it, but it doesn't suppor .MOV files. And thats the kind of files that my camera makes.

What can I convert them with?
F.U.B.A.R.
Quote by MetalHead73
On this subject..

I'm trying to use it, but it doesn't suppor .MOV files. And thats the kind of files that my camera makes.

What can I convert them with?

Anything really, just go to here and look for .mov converters.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
okay, i made my video. its sweet and all, and its uploaded on youtube. but when i go to view my video it says "uploaded [processing, please wait]." About how long does it take to process?
-Nick
Quote by Unscathed
okay, i made my video. its sweet and all, and its uploaded on youtube. but when i go to view my video it says "uploaded [processing, please wait]." About how long does it take to process?

It takes a few hours before it is completely loaded up.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/