firstable, i recently started trying songwriting. but the problem is, that when i make few lines, i run out from inspiration. i would like to say more, but just can't come up with anything.. i have made few different verses, but can't complete any of them.
(they're just verses that i've come up with. they should all make different songs.)
--------------------
i remember these days
i remember these nights
you kept a place for me to hide

you held my aches
in your hands
i never thought it could collide

i went off the course
you pushed me over the edge
as i tried not to fall

unexpected cases
unfamiliar faces
these faces don't know me at all
--------------------
someone locked me into chains of self-doubt
someone made me hard to breathe
every time i try to find my way out
i end up beaten, begging on my knees

(the flow doesn't match, i know.)

if only there was a door
and light fading from it's lock
i would get up from the floor
and break out from this box
--------------------
(something about pills. maybe a second verse for some song or sth.)
one more, just one more
it isn't too much to swallow
one more and i'll take your pain
there will be no more sorrow
--------------------

so, that's it. and i can't complete those in any way.
and what do you think? noobish, right?
Not bad considering you're unpracticed.

Don't worry about the inspiration thing. If it's there, then it's there, if it's not, then it'll come some other time. Just be patient and you'll get inspired to put something after those few lines.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Haemoglobin
firstable, i recently started trying songwriting. but the problem is, that when i make few lines, i run out from inspiration. i would like to say more, but just can't come up with anything.. i have made few different verses, but can't complete any of them.

i know how you feel. if you have a good thought, write it down immediately, at least that's what hendrix said (i'd listen to the guy, look at his success) I usually get my best ideas five minutes after I get in bed. (dont take that out of context and sig it. okay you can whatever.) but then I remind myself of what Hendrix said and put it down, except, the next day I look at what I wrote and ask myself how the hell I came up with that garbage.
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...